Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   A new cuda concept (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/new-cuda-concept-2413/)

Justinec101 01-30-2008 01:43 PM

A new cuda concept

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/chrys...reston/614139/

I'd buy it

JJMPB 01-30-2008 01:48 PM

RE: A new cuda concept

the front end looks like a mustang

Justinec101 01-30-2008 01:53 PM

If they make a mustang that looks like that I'll buy it.

JJMPB 01-30-2008 01:55 PM

lol that would be a mustang on steriods and that as we know is against the law

MGDMike 01-30-2008 03:26 PM

looks slow

SRT8Challenger 01-30-2008 04:46 PM

Woooo...I like, I like!!
I'd buy it!

Overpowered 01-30-2008 05:04 PM

It has done to the Cuda what Chevy has done to the Camaro - It lost its heritage and original lines.

It's still pretty cool and I bet this one they would be able to put a cool new interior like the Challenger prototype.

Eric

mopar2ya 01-30-2008 05:23 PM

ORIGINAL: Overpowered

It has done to the Cuda what Chevy has done to the Camaro - It lost its heritage and original lines.

It's still pretty cool and I bet this one they would be able to put a cool new interior like the Challenger prototype.

Eric
Yikes!! I would have to agree... the looks way too much like the same guy must have done this and the Camaro. Seems to have all the attributes I dislike about the Camaro. [:'(]

That said, some will love it, some will hate it. ;)

JJMPB 01-30-2008 05:38 PM

would be nice to see that car in the new Knight Rider movie as KARR

dodgeit100677 01-30-2008 06:15 PM

This link has a few more pics and some stats to boot.

http://www.seriouswheels.com/cars/20...ael-Reston.htm

JJMPB 01-30-2008 07:30 PM

it pretty much is a mustang it has a 5.4 liter V8 engine

kramtrah 01-30-2008 07:31 PM

ORIGINAL: mopar2ya

Eric
Yikes!! I would have to agree... the looks way too much like the same guy must have done this and the Camaro. Seems to have all the attributes I dislike about the Camaro. [:'(]

Before the whole page had loaded I thought, wait, they have a camaro concept on the page. While it looks ok to me, not nearly as good looking as the Challenger and I'm kinda turned off by the blocky front end.

kramtrah 01-30-2008 07:40 PM

Can you please remove the previous post I made without text. [sm=imsorry.gif]

I wanted to say that before the page had completely loaded, I thought it was a camaro concept on the page and was disappointed. [sm=forgetit.gif]Well, looking now at the thing, I am still disappointed in that while it appears ok, it certainly is no Challenger and I definitely don't like the blocky front end.

Eric

Chris 01-31-2008 12:47 PM

Eric

I also agree. This really isn't much distinguished from the Camaro concept (I happen to really like the new Camaro too). If anything, the designer would base the concept off of the Challenger, the brother to the Barracuda.

Boom 01-31-2008 12:51 PM

The brakes to me look like they are just overly gargantuan.

deranged 01-31-2008 12:52 PM

That thing is just WRONG.

RRUNNER 01-31-2008 01:33 PM

ORIGINAL: deranged

That thing is just WRONG.

Got to agree, that thing is perfugly.

joeyr 01-31-2008 03:46 PM

Does anyone remember the Giugiaro's Mustang that came out two years ago. The cuda reminds me of it it terms of its presentation.

Both are loud and orange. And the stance is similiar

[IMG]local://upfiles/374/60D4A1D231B744E3AF4F671533BF6E13.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/374/1B114BBBDD344A85AFD05066200DC232.jpg[/IMG]