Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   ONE AWESOME CAR (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/one-awesome-car-4818/)

fatcat 09-26-2008 08:30 AM

ONE AWESOME CAR

Finally drove my 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T in Hemi Orange home from the dealer yesterday.THIS IS ONE TOTALLY AWESOME CAR!!!!!
I have never in my life felt like this driving a new car and I've driven a few new ones even a new Corvette and this Dodge Challenger is the most awesome driving and feeling car ever and it's got great MUSCLE CAR LOOKS TOO. Dodge really has a hit on there hands and if they are smart will build as many as they can sell. If they continue this quality I bet they can sell several hundred thousand over 3 or 4 years.
If they stick to the 45,000 that I hear they will build for 2009 and other years it will be both our losses. IE= theirs and ours.
Like I said to my wife on getting home, " you just gotta drive this car" you can't possibly know the feeling till you drive one. So anyone thats thinking of one , go get a test drive ats least 20 miles or more. Then you will know what i'm talking about, Good Luck, Best Wishes and more on my driving thoughts later,
Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]

SKiDs33t 09-26-2008 08:35 AM

RE: ONE AWESOME CAR

Cograts Fatcat! It was a long time coming. Do a burnout for me.

vino 09-26-2008 08:43 AM

Congrats Fatcat, maybe I'll see you driving around.

66Cuda 09-26-2008 08:52 AM

Congrats Fatcat, I'm glad you finally got your car!

BLK 6050 09-26-2008 09:24 AM

ORIGINAL: fatcat

Finally drove my 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T in Hemi Orange home from the dealer yesterday.THIS IS ONE TOTALLY AWESOME CAR!!!!!
I have never in my life felt like this driving a new car and I've driven a few new ones even a new Corvette and this Dodge Challenger is the most awesome driving and feeling car ever and it's got great MUSCLE CAR LOOKS TOO.
Like I said to my wife on getting home, " you just gotta drive this car" you can't possibly know the feeling till you drive one. So anyone thats thinking of one , go get a test drive ats least 20 miles or more. Then you will know what i'm talking about,

Those of us who have had ours for a while know what you mean....enjoy!

RoswellGrey 09-26-2008 09:43 AM

Truly, Fat Cat, congratulations. The Challenger really IS better than you hoped, isn't it? ;)

rdsii 09-26-2008 09:56 AM

Enjoy the ride it is one of the best new car experiences!!
Enjoy.

73Challenger 09-26-2008 10:12 AM

Congratulations - enjoy your new ride. [sm=gears.gif]

You will see the great amount of attention that your car will attract.

mopar2ya 09-26-2008 10:26 AM

But Fatcat... was it worth the wait?? :D

CONGRATS!! CHEERS!! [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

brucer41 09-26-2008 12:20 PM

Fatcat, congrats to you pal. I know you are wearing that car out right now. I hope you are enjoying the living crap out of it. Use it and abuse it, run it like you are qualifying! Have fun, lets see some pics