Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   POLL: First on the Block, or Wait for a Good Price (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/poll-first-block-wait-good-price-1302/)

chill21genlee 05-02-2007 04:26 PM

POLL: First on the Block, or Wait for a Good Price

Just curious to see how many will buy ASAP even if there are substantial gouges (markups) and how many will wait

lear4406 05-02-2007 04:45 PM

RE: POLL: First on the Block, or Wait for a Good Price

I would pay more than MSRP, but not by much. Maybe 10% but not anymore than that. I'm single and 48 years old so I understand anyone who is not willing to go over. I have walked in their shoes, as I have raised a family myself and budgeted my money closly. But now I'm free to spend as I please.

RLSH700 05-02-2007 10:29 PM

I will wait until it is down around MSRP. chill21genlee, the poll has already ended and no one can vote, do you want me to fix it to where it will have no deadline?

chill21genlee 05-03-2007 11:39 AM

Yes, please, I checked the box for "No deadline", but it must not have taken.. or perhaps it was user error..

Thanks!

Thor77 05-03-2007 12:31 PM

Poll seems to be broken. I would have checked not a cent more than MSRP, because I probably won't be able to afford anything more. I'm resigned to wait about a year for that to happen.

chill21genlee 05-03-2007 05:03 PM

Yeah, I feel the same way. I set the poll to have no expiration, but instead it expired immediately.... what can you do... All I know is that I have dreams about this car about once a week, I can't wait, but I still won't pay more for something than it's worth, no matter how much I want it!

ORIGINAL: Thor77

Poll seems to be broken. I would have checked not a cent more than MSRP, because I probably won't be able to afford anything more. I'm resigned to wait about a year for that to happen.

Big Mag Wheel 05-04-2007 01:42 PM

Already on the list for the first one at MSRP. Canada though.

Cuda340 05-04-2007 05:17 PM

I will wait for 2009- better price, more options, less "bugs." :)

awsure 05-05-2007 12:11 AM

I am hoping to get a deal through my brother in law close to MSRP.

rasonjason92 05-07-2007 02:28 AM

I agree with Cuda340. I'm waiting till 2009 as well for the same reasons. I have a wife a kids and on what the Army pays me having to save now for my Challenger down payment. Just to insure my monthly note is reasonable.