Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   It seems DCX is falling behind already (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/seems-dcx-falling-behind-already-969/)

ED1971PA 02-16-2007 09:37 PM

RE: It seems DCX is falling behind already

ORIGINAL: BootCamp

THE SKY IS FALLING!, THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!
[sm=headbang.gif]

Oh ye of little faith.[:o]

LOL, Now I'm not sure if I'm Chief Brody from Jaws II or Mr. Hand from Fast Times At Ridgemont High, "What's wrong with you people, are you all on dope"?

Jeremiah 29:11 02-16-2007 11:40 PM

Personally, I would not worry about it. DCX has 1 year to get the car ready for the Chicago Auto Show. The pressure is on them.

Everybody is getting concerned because we are not hearing any thing. That is no suprise. For those of us who have been on this forum
for the last year, have only hear 2 big news articles. 1. They will build it 2. The 392 Hemi Challenger SS

So mum has been the word for 1 whole year.......no surprise here and it still continues. So let's not start the worrying game.

RLSH700 02-17-2007 03:45 PM

ORIGINAL: Blackflag

Hmm...maybe because we've all seen this before. Money talks, and they're fresh out. Everybody here wants to see the new Challenger, but it's starting to look a little iffy.

It isn't iffy. It has been announced to start in a year Blackflag. Just because DCX is wise about keeping a lid on it doesn't mean they aren't going to produce it.

Blackflag 02-18-2007 05:22 PM

If they do, that's awesome. That's what we all want. I'm just saying, let's be realistic...Chrysler isn't calling the shots anymore. There's another company doing that, who just said they're tired of losing money.

ED1971PA 02-19-2007 01:00 AM

LOL, Helloooo?????????, What do you think is going to happen when the countdown clock runs out at the Chicago Auto Show: The CEO of Diamler Chrysler is going to jump out from behind the curtain and yell, " April Fool's" ???[sm=wakeup.gif]

Blackflag 02-19-2007 11:56 AM

Honestly? I think there's a reasonable chance the CEO of DaimlerChrysler won't be in charge of Chrysler by the Chicago Auto Show.

ED1971PA 02-19-2007 12:39 PM

Who the hell cares who the CEO at that time is??? I don't care if it's Walter P. Chrysler's ghost: how much do you want to bet that when the Chicago Auto Show rolls around and the countdown clock runs out there will be someone there and whoever it is they will be standing next to a Challenger?

RLSH700 02-19-2007 03:18 PM

I think that regardless who is in charge, the Challenger will be produced. It has drawn too much attention not to do it.