Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   So.....what's being built now ? (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/so-whats-being-built-now-4095/)

73Challenger 07-31-2008 06:03 AM

So.....what's being built now ?

Now that the factory is back in production......what is being built??

Calling Budman .........any information ???

RyanNY 07-31-2008 06:56 AM

RE: So.....what's being built now ?

I hope RTs. :D

jvmax 07-31-2008 07:16 AM

I read somewhere that the plant is closed down another week, will reopen in August and finish up the remaining 2008's not built yet.

RyanNY 07-31-2008 03:20 PM

My dealership is telling me that they are expecting 2 RT's in early September so I would assume production would start soon.

73Challenger 08-04-2008 05:23 PM

By now the factory in Brampton is back online............does anybody have any information on current production ? When will the '09 cars start being delivered to dealers???

Phantom 08-04-2008 06:26 PM

I'm with you 73Challenger. You would think something would be moving down the line. I thought Brampton was supposed to go back to work last week. I called the Customer Service # on Wednesday and they said that my order had no change in status. It's been almost a week, and I notice that ther are no new VINs on the 2009 Registry. Can't imagine that everyone in Brampton is sitting around waiting for a schedule.

Then I called my dealer who assured me that he has no allocation problem that would delay my order.

Anyone got an update on the production situation ??

RUBBERBNDMAN 08-04-2008 06:45 PM

I heard tire shortage...some guy named Andre has been buying them up...resurfacing parking lots for winter....

birddog 08-05-2008 05:54 AM

I wonder with the sale of Anheuser-Busch to InBev if Budman didn't relocate to Belgium.

ORIGINAL: 73Challenger

Now that the factory is back in production......what is being built??

Calling Budman .........any information ???

66Cuda 08-05-2008 07:04 AM

The plant is backing up and running I couldnt get any of my old Pentastar friends to tell me whats going on with 09s 08s are all gone from Brampton sounds like some may still be at striping couldnt get a clean answer

Sorry about the huge run on sentence and no punctuation I keep getting errors with until I took all punctuation out

jeffko 08-05-2008 10:39 AM

I noticed on the registry that the only 2009's in D status are automatics. I hope the 6 speed is not a hang-up... I purposely did NOT buy an 2008 because i wanted the tremec. It would be soooo great to have someone that actually works at the factory available to post on the forum!