Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   Spotted - Black R/T... what the heck was that about..?? (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/spotted-black-r-t-what-heck-about-5142/)

mopar2ya 10-26-2008 06:17 PM

Spotted - Black R/T... what the heck was that about..??

So the wife and I go for a little putt in the Challenger. We decide it"s time to head back to the barn and what do we see... a black R/T at the gas station fueling up. Being the shy timid and feeble soul I am I have to crank the Challenger back around and go say HI.

So we pull up on the other side of the pump he was filling from and I give the Zoomers a big blast. Guy in the mini van behind the R/T belts out a loud "NO WAY" :)

Guy filling the R/T (kid probably not even 20 years old) gives us a quick look with no acknowlegement whatsoever and jumps in his car and drives off... not even a GRIN... :eek:

Guy in mini van follows him hootin and hollerin with the big thumbs up and grinnin ear to ear... [8D]

What do you suppose was up with the Challenger kid..?? I just don"t get it... [&:]

Wierd, eh..??

Paladin06 10-26-2008 06:21 PM

RE: Spotted - Black R/T... what the heck was that about..??

No sweat. Haters are everywhere. Jus relax and enjoy..

Colorancher 10-26-2008 06:25 PM

He probably works at the dealership and was just filling the tank for the new owner.:D

mopar2ya 10-26-2008 06:25 PM

A hater that is actually driving one... hmmm... I"ll have to try to figure that one out... :eek:

Paladin06 10-26-2008 06:28 PM

I've met two already. One in a R/T and one in SRT8.

NP;)

challygirl 10-26-2008 06:28 PM

i think the kid needs to get a life....sounds like he is stuck up and should not own a car that is so much fun

dodgebrothers 10-26-2008 06:30 PM

Maybe it wasn't his...and he didn't want to engage with the witnesses :D

mopar2ya 10-26-2008 06:44 PM

ORIGINAL: Paladin06

I've met two already. One in a R/T and one in SRT8.

NP;)
Bizarrre... [sm=smiley22.gif]

RoswellGrey 10-26-2008 06:58 PM

Uhhhhh...it's just a guess, but in the circles I travel in, giving the Zoomers a blast like that as a "greeting" would most likely be construed as meaning you wanted to run him, and probably for money. They probably figured you had an SRT and there was no way the R/T would beat it.

kevin2323 10-26-2008 07:14 PM

some people buy the car because it's the "in" car and dont appreciate it like we do.