Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   SRT Track Experience June 5th to the 7th (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/srt-track-experience-june-5th-7th-6240/)

shaky-2 03-13-2009 01:23 PM

SRT Track Experience June 5th to the 7th

ok guys and gals this is the game plan anyone that would like to join us for the SRT Track Experience in Las Vegas we plan on doing it on the 6th of june Saturday and that just so happens to be my Birthday also and i really would like to have all my friends from here to spend that day together like we did las year in November we all had a blast. this will be my 3rd time doing it and by far the Vegas track was the best.as of right now these are the people that said that they are going to attend.

Frank= Shaky
Marty= Deltabox
Brett= Budman
George= Budman's son
Joani= challygirl
Andre= Andre@edge
Andre Sr
RRUNNER
Larry=Colorancher
Keith= 70's Guy
Mark=Kramtrah
Michelle=Mrs Kramtrah
if anyone else would like to join in on the fun let me know and i'll add the names to the list. i hope we can make this as fun as we did last year.

RRUNNER 03-13-2009 02:19 PM

Shaky,

I'm going to skip the one in California and try to make this one. Let me look into it and see if I can work everything out. Sounds like great fun.

shaky-2 03-13-2009 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by RRUNNER (Post 68960)
Shaky,

I'm going to skip the one in California and try to make this one. Let me look into it and see if I can work everything out. Sounds like great fun.

let me tell ya RRunner it is our 3rd time doing it thats how much fun it was and can only get better each time

shaky-2 03-29-2009 07:02 PM

here is the info Joani was able to get for all of us that are gonna attend this event.

Harrah's Las Vegas
3475 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Phone: 702-369-5000 if you go to harrahs.com you can book online...the rooms are $40,00 per night ,,i suggest you sign up for their rewards card, the comps are good and will save you $ on your room
also i was thinking we should book dinner reservations they have a great steak house called the range..
if anyone else has a preference please let me know..i will need a head count to set the reservation...
i am going to stay friday and leave on monday

talk yo you soon
Joani

if anyone else would like to join in on this with us please let me know so i can add you too our list. the more the merryer

rtfromnc 03-29-2009 07:26 PM

I am trying to make it!

Shaky,

June 5th will be my 45th Bday (and my 16th wedding anniversary) and I am trying to make it to Vegas. I picked up my Challenger June 5th 2008. If I don't make it have a great Bday!!!

RTFROMNC

shaky-2 03-29-2009 07:43 PM

oh i'll be their bro no matter what cuz mine is on the 6th and my 26th wedding anniversary is the 4th kill 2 birds with 1 stone lol.

Colorancher 04-02-2009 05:19 PM

Any update on the discount pricing, shaky?

challygirl 04-02-2009 06:58 PM

i am working on that, as soon as i find out i will let shaky know and will post it..
last year they gave us 100.00 off ..i think they will do it again...

Axel 04-03-2009 08:23 AM

Well heck, I'll just hitch a ride over there with Colorancher. Man, don't I wish.

shaky-2 04-03-2009 11:03 AM

i talked to SRT 2 days ago just waiting for them to get back to me on the price.