Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   What will be different? Concept VS. Production (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/what-will-different-concept-vs-production-2168/)

thenatural 12-15-2007 05:25 PM

What will be different? Concept VS. Production

I have been hearing many things of how the production car will differ from the concept. To name a few...
1. Interior is greatly changed including the stereo dash etc.
2. It wont be a "true" hardtop anymore
3. No more crosshair grill
4. Cheap interior
You can almost proove all of these with video footage, pics etc. What else is going to change between the concept and production?
The better question is will it wreck what was already great?

davecpa 12-15-2007 06:17 PM

RE: What will be different? Concept VS. Production

that is exactly why i am waiting to actually see the car come out in feb before i go put a deposit on it.[sm=exactly.gif]

Jeremiah 29:11 12-15-2007 06:18 PM

We will not know until they release more pictures as to what the differences are.

MGDMike 12-16-2007 06:22 AM

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

We will not know until they release more pictures as to what the differences are.
Sad, but true. But, oh man do I hope the grill stays put!

thenatural 12-16-2007 07:13 AM

Sad, but true. But, oh man do I hope the grill stays put
There is proof of this being changed sadly
Dodge Gallery

I think the ones that they added recently are from the production car. Sadly no crosshair grill!

MGDMike 12-16-2007 08:03 AM

Hmmm... on one pic of the car it's showing the crosshair. But, hey, either way its ok, the aftermarket people might come up with something if it isn't offered! :D

DSkippy 12-16-2007 10:41 AM

I don't know.....about the 4th point....I posted an article a little while ago...indicating the new marketing guy stolen from Toyota has an initiative forward to improve the interior on all Mopars....so that seems like it would be a little contradictory to what has been reported....of course.....

maybe they have improved the interiors, but they still aren't up to snuff w/ the concepts....

champcaracing 12-16-2007 12:16 PM

the interior is pretty nice guys, seen it. we have 5 at the shop right now. all getting ready for feb. and the shows following for everyone to see.

davidstan 12-16-2007 04:13 PM

champcar, care to elaborate on this beauty?

thenatural 12-16-2007 06:34 PM

ORIGINAL: champcaracing

the interior is pretty nice guys, seen it. we have 5 at the shop right now. all getting ready for feb. and the shows following for everyone to see.
heh please talk more ;)