Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   Who has a 2008 Challenger on order? (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/who-has-2008-challenger-order-2467/)

mopar2ya 10-01-2008 06:18 PM

RE: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

I think it probably has something to do with deep seated multiple personality issues... isn"t this the third generation user id Joani... :D

Phantom 10-01-2008 06:26 PM

MOPAR... deep seated multiple personality issues (aka DSMP Syndrome) has also been attributed to Big Time Horsepower at the Foot Pedal conditions. And is usually treated by consuming a couple of Mustangs periodically.

Phantom 10-01-2008 06:29 PM

BTW... I tried ChallyGirl's link and it did take me to a Speedvision page. Perhaps your popup's are turned off ??

BLK 6050 10-01-2008 06:55 PM

Worked for me as well.............

mopar2ya 10-01-2008 06:56 PM

Hush Phantom... thanks for filling me in on the DSMP Syndrome leads to the BTH/FP leading to the eventual consumption of... mustangs... but please don"t say that outloud... others might hear and feel offended or rejected.

Care must be taken not to hurt the feelings of others that might actually enjoy the ford mustang motorcar... I guess... otherwise they might call you names and have a little temper tantrum disrupting the peace and serenity on our otherwise peaceful forum, as displayed elsewhere in another thread recently. Now go to your room, and no Testors for you for a week.

Anyways... I get something like this when clicking on the link:

[IMG]local://upfiles/748/7AC6460FACD449D1ABE1583C04E4DCBE.jpg[/IMG]

challygirl 10-01-2008 07:10 PM

Thanks Phantom i think it fits better then dcxfan....and that i am proud to be one of very few woman who own and drive a challenger....i know that most of the men on this forum
think us women belong in the passenger seat.....but not me honey.... i like my men in the passenger seat holding on lol......

mopar2ya 10-01-2008 07:28 PM

I agree Joani... the new name is great! Pretty much says it all. And next time you see Andre bust him upside the head for his Challyho comment... once for me too while your at it.

I liked your other handle too though I must admit. The first one was so long ago I can"t think of it off the top of my head... what was it again?

Phantom 10-01-2008 07:32 PM

I totally understand wise one. I do not mean to diminish the wisdom of any other visitor or member of this forum who has not considered the powerful advantage of driving a HEMI. Truly, a FORD will still get you to the grocery store. Just not as fast.

mopar2ya 10-01-2008 07:43 PM

Much better Phantom... nice save and sacrifice in order to redeem the integrity of the board. Must have been hard for you... but I can assure you it was the right thing to do. ;)

mopar2ya 10-01-2008 07:45 PM

Still cant get the link to work though... is it suppose to be the cooloest video ever or something like that...?