Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   WHO HAS A 2009 CHALLENGER ANY MODEL ON ORDER?? (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/who-has-2009-challenger-any-model-order-3811/)

RoswellGrey 09-23-2008 05:56 PM

RE: WHO HAS A 2009 CHALLENGER ANY MODEL ON ORDER??

Great, Ryan!!!!!

kramtrah 09-23-2008 07:13 PM

Skids, Im bummed that you you wont be there for your Challenger to arrive, but you certainly have more important challenges coming your way that are far greater in importance. She'll be there, ready for you to take out for some great runs, when you get back. Godspeed brother and Semper Fi! [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Challenger One 09-24-2008 02:06 AM

Dealer called last night my car will be at dealer Friday getting closer one day at a time

66Cuda 09-24-2008 06:26 AM

Finally got some good news! My Challenger is being framed this morning and should be in trim by the end of the day! I checked VinWin and it isn't updated at all but I got a call this morning from a very reputable source that says she's on the move!!!

Venthos 09-24-2008 07:02 AM

VinWIN is a bit limited in what status codes it can see. VinWIN can only see the status codes:

D1
I
JB
JE
JS
KZ
KZX

If you move to a status code other than listed above, VinWIN won't know about it. So it's definitely possible you're in E status. VinWIN won't know about it until you've already been built and are in I status.

66Cuda 09-24-2008 07:30 AM

Gotcha, Thanks for the info Venthos. It is def in E.

fatcat 09-24-2008 03:50 PM

SKids33t, I don't know what to say other than its a real bummer that you won't be there to get your car[sm=sorry.gif] I can say this too you that you have my greatest respect for what your doing in the service of our country and doing your part so that all of us can live in relative safety and freedom![sm=patriot.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif] You will be in in all our hearts and minds as you do your stint over there and my wife, my family, my friends and I'm sure everyone here wants you to keep your head down and just come back and drive the heck out of your Challenger. Our Prayers are wiith you![sm=grinangel.gif] Fat Cat.

PS: I'm gettin ants in my pants here as a friend of mine that works at the dealership where I ordered my 2009 Challenger called me today and told me he saw my car in the lot after lunch but I got no call from my salesman so i called him and he and the sales manager are both off today so they can't deliver my car to me!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh anybody ever hear of that? What kind of business are they running there??? They sell cars but one day a week they can't deliver asy Ha Ha Ha...Crap why am I laughing. This is driving me nuts!!!!! Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]

ORIGINAL: SKiDs33t

Just got off the phone with my dealer. He managed to get in touch with ENCS HQ. They are tracking my car in E status with a shipping date of the 29th. While this is good news, I have some bad news to go with it. I just got confirmed that I am indeed going to Afghanistan. I cant say exacty when I will be leaving, as that would be a security violation on my part. Suffice to say, that I will not be here for the delivery for my car. I was really hoping I would be able to slide by on this one, but no dice. I begin training my replacement tommorrow.

Oh well, at least I dont have worry about my cars arrival date anymore. I wont be the one picking it up anyway. [sm=violin.gif]

fatcat 09-24-2008 03:59 PM

brucer41, you just may catch up with me yet if you read my post to SKids33t you'll see why. Man am I gettin antsy . Seems something is always dragging things out or fightin me to get this car. I am truly glad to see many others like Roswelgrey, and cuda66 and RyanNY and all the other that their Challengers are commin in. I wish the the very best and lots of good road stories and miles with their Challengers. I hope yours comes real soon too!! Mine , I'm hoping that thev call will come tomorrow or surely by Fri or Sat at the lates!!! And yes I will be on the phone prodding the HECK out of them so wish me luck , LOL Later Guys , Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]

ORIGINAL: brucer41

fatcat, it is ok to be impatient! If I was in your shoes I may have gone to the railyard just to see if I could see the car. I think knowing it is so close is agoniozing beyond all belief. You will have loads of fun with it once you get it anyway. am in agony as mine still has not moved frm plant dispatch since last week. Everyday they add another day to the ship and deliver section. This is getting nonsense. Not sure why the car hasnt moved but I am getting pissed.

whiplash 09-25-2008 05:33 AM

Dealer just called to say my car is in, now for my 4 hour drive. I will try and find my digital camera and see if I can get a couple pictures.

brucer41 09-25-2008 06:19 AM

Venthos, so as I have been in KZ freeze for over a week now it actually could be in KZM? The ship date has consistantly changed every day but the delivery date has remained the same. Just a question as this is very frustrating.