Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   Zoomers Exhaust (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/zoomers-exhaust-4452/)

Paladin06 08-28-2008 03:55 PM

Zoomers Exhaust

Got my Zoomers installed today. The quality is super and the sound is better then I imagined. The whole shop came over to see and hear the car when it dranked up, it was a big hit.

The entire kit was packed like they were shipping eggs. My installer said he had never seen anything like it. He has done other Zoomer installs on Magnum's about two years. He said the quality of my set exceeds what he saw two years ago.

Thanks to Frank and team over Arlasky Performance Inc. Damn fine job.:)

Venthos 08-28-2008 04:19 PM

RE: Zoomers Exhaust

Videos! post'em! :D

Andre@Edge 08-28-2008 04:28 PM

Congrats Greg!

I love the old school sound, and now if you ever flip Crush (god forbid) it will still shine :-)

I find it odd, but good, when I put it in cruise and the car almost goes silent... Then you floor it and the guy in front knows to move FAST.

trev 08-28-2008 07:49 PM

I'm trying to get some zoomers, what happened to the thread with the special hook up price???

If i get them installed at my local muffler shop am I going to have to get the chip reprogrammed??

I'm just used to screws on my webbers, this programing stuff is new to me.

RUBBERBNDMAN 08-28-2008 08:05 PM

I should have my tuner on Wednesday.....Guy said read instructions first and it will be easy....
We all have Andre to help us out..well maybe a couple jerks are on their own...LOL

Andre@Edge 08-28-2008 10:26 PM

I emailed Ron today and told him I was sending a few people that way, because I received a couple PM's over the last week. I dont think the free shipping is still offered, but I think he will still give the discount if you tell him you saw Andres post.

949-916-3240 Ask for Ron. He is the man behind the design.

Andre@Edge 08-28-2008 10:30 PM

The install on the tune is very easy and takes about 15 minutes the first time. You have choices, but most of us are stuck with the CAI/91 octane tune.

Its a great step up!

Jeremiah 29:11 08-29-2008 02:18 PM

Be sure that what ever brand of exhaust you get for the 5.7L engine that you get an exhaust sytems that supports MDS otherwise it will sound horrible when it switches to 4 cylinder mode.

Cuda340 08-29-2008 02:42 PM

ORIGINAL: Andre@Edge

The install on the tune is very easy and takes about 15 minutes the first time. You have choices, but most of us are stuck with the CAI/91 octane tune.

Its a great step up!
I saw a recent dyno test with a stock 2008 Challenger and two different Diablo dyno tunes. The 91 tune produced 10 more hp than stock, while the 93 tune produced 2 less!

davecpa 08-29-2008 05:32 PM

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

Be sure that what ever brand of exhaust you get for the 5.7L engine that you get an exhaust sytems that supports MDS otherwise it will sound horrible when it switches to 4 cylinder mode.
Thanks for the heads up Jeremiah [sm=shades.gif]