Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/new-member-area-5/)
-   -   Coming on board (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/new-member-area-5/coming-board-2418/)

1971Chall 01-30-2008 07:35 PM

Coming on board

I've been lurking for awhile and decided to jump on. There is a lot of enthusiasm for the new Challenger here and I for one am very glad to see it. I can say you guys will be happy to see what Ma Mopar is going to bring out for this car. There are a lot of parts currently being developed for this car. I am planning to get a new Challenger in the fall but will have to be content with my '71 440 six pack for now:). I drive an SRT-4 as a daily driver with a Stage 2 no toys kit installed. I have been a muscle car enthusiast for 25 years and am glad to see this car returning. I can only say if you really like Musclecars this one will not disappoint you.

Jeremiah 29:11 01-30-2008 07:38 PM

RE: Coming on board

Welcome aboard. You appear to work for them. Thanks for the other post earlier.

I hope the interior is not a disappointment.

Paladin06 01-31-2008 12:46 AM

Welcome aborad. Always room for another muscle car manic!!;)

MGDMike 01-31-2008 04:36 AM

Welcome to the CF!

jdb840 01-31-2008 10:22 AM

Welcome to the site!!

Ifyou have time post some pics of your challenger, we would love to see it

1971Chall 02-01-2008 07:19 PM

If I can figure out how to load them I will definitely do that. Thanks for the welcome everyone. My one hang up in life has been performance cars, thank god my wife understands or it would be a tough one, lol. I have a few brand X cars besides my Dodges but my '71 Challenger has been a favorite. I work on the service and performance side of Chrysler and it has been pretty cool. I can tell you Chrysler has some real performance maniacs. There are a bunch of upgrades we are working on for the Challenger. I can tell you the car will be supported well.

DSkippy 02-02-2008 08:59 AM

ORIGINAL: 1971Chall

If I can figure out how to load them I will definitely do that. Thanks for the welcome everyone. My one hang up in life has been performance cars, thank god my wife understands or it would be a tough one, lol. I have a few brand X cars besides my Dodges but my '71 Challenger has been a favorite. I work on the service and performance side of Chrysler and it has been pretty cool. I can tell you Chrysler has some real performance maniacs. There are a bunch of upgrades we are working on for the Challenger. I can tell you the car will be supported well.
Has Chrysler had a sounding board mechanism for support professionals to provide feed back to R&D? Just curious. Seems like many companies give short shrift to the people who know the most about the real world application and limitation to designs and products.

If not, I hope they foster such a program.

1971Chall 02-02-2008 10:03 AM

There isn't an official number you can call. I know there were "focus group" type set ups where a bunch of people were taken to look at the production car and asked their opinions. This may or may not have enthusiast's in it though. My only suggestion is to send an e-mail to Dodge.com. From what I see a lot of this is also looked at. I would agree with you though, an actual call in line would be very nice at capturing ideas/suggestions.

DSkippy 02-02-2008 12:15 PM

Yeah, again, kind of a free focus group. An idea repository, where they can pick and choose. Like cars that run on brussle sprouts or something, but there may be some gems as well (like dodgechallenger.com forum material).