Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/new-member-area-5/)
-   -   dose any body know if dodge will really read any of these forms (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/new-member-area-5/dose-any-body-know-if-dodge-will-really-read-any-these-forms-207/)

chubbs 03-31-2006 03:55 PM

dose any body know if dodge will really read any of these forms

will they read my messages

TruckeeT2 03-31-2006 08:29 PM

RE: dose any body know if dodge will really read any of these forms

im sure they have someone hired to do this kind of research

1 Bad Mirada 04-01-2006 11:50 AM

forms, or forums?

GENX_HEMI9 04-02-2006 07:45 PM

UMMM... Yeah they put out a concept to see if people want the car. Im sure someone from dodge looks for feed back all over the internet!!!

purnrg 04-27-2006 07:29 AM

They read all the forums (the market research company that is hired to compile data for their marketing dept. also reads them) 100% guaranteed, even some really big execs at DCX.

1 Bad Mirada 04-27-2006 08:40 AM

i dont know that any execs read the forums, but if you look around on here, you will see posts by a username DodgeInfoCenter...several different people post under that username, and they are representatives of DCX marketing...

Paladin06 04-27-2006 04:10 PM

I doubt if executives read these forums but I know they get regular market analysis briefing which contain data gather from forums and many other available sources.

purnrg 04-28-2006 07:21 AM

Never doubt they do, you think we are the only car guys out there? Most of the execs at the Big 3 are car guys as well. Try sending an email to Dr. Dieter Zetsche, or Lasorda, I'm sure they read the forums on a regular basis.

Jeremiah 29:11 04-29-2006 12:04 AM

My guess is some of the executives like to participate in the forums because they are car guys and want to see what is going on in the real world.

I would imagine they also have marketing teams that search of all of the forums and generate reports on their findings.

If I was them that is one of the many things I would do to survey the market. I would also imagine that sometimes information some information get
purposely leaked on the forum to gauge the reaction.

RLSH700 06-02-2006 02:04 PM

They claim top executives spend 80% of their time listening. They probably don't look at sites like this, but they claim they do appreciate comments and complaints. Just remember that just because you complain about something and they listen doesn't mean they are going to agree and do as you want them too.