Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/new-member-area-5/)
-   -   Hi from Spain!! (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/new-member-area-5/hi-spain-7328/)

2emes 02-18-2010 08:24 AM

Hi from Spain!!

Hello from the old Europe:

Well, hard to talk about me. (I guess everybody says the same). (I guess everybody says this also). (And this)...:):):)

My first approach to American cars was my Cadillac Allante. What can I say?. Just that it made me love your cars, guys. I owned a lot of cars, so I used to buy used ones at nice prices. I even owned a Mercedes SL. Well, nothing compared to that Cadillac. Uff, how much I miss it.

Now I own a Jeep Jk and I'm planning to buy a new Challenger, although I will buy a SE V6. This engine is more than enough for a country like Spain, with so many stupid restrictive laws about speed and noise.

I would have prefered a convertible one, but, as I may see, Dodge won't make it. At least by the moment. I hope that in the future...

So, the same that I did with my Jeep, before buying the Challenger I want to know all the aspects about it through the Forum.

Ok, see you later.

PS: My dreamed car always was the 70' Convertible Challenger. Not enough money to get a nice one now :mad::mad:

wp23n 02-18-2010 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by 2emes (Post 74244)
Hello from the old Europe:

Well, hard to talk about me. (I guess everybody says the same). (I guess everybody says this also). (And this)...:):):)

My first approach to American cars was my Cadillac Allante. What can I say?. Just that it made me love your cars, guys. I owned a lot of cars, so I used to buy used ones at nice prices. I even owned a Mercedes SL. Well, nothing compared to that Cadillac. Uff, how much I miss it.

Now I own a Jeep Jk and I'm planning to buy a new Challenger, although I will buy a SE V6. This engine is more than enough for a country like Spain, with so many stupid restrictive laws about speed and noise.

I would have prefered a convertible one, but, as I may see, Dodge won't make it. At least by the moment. I hope that in the future...

So, the same that I did with my Jeep, before buying the Challenger I want to know all the aspects about it through the Forum.

Ok, see you later.

PS: My dreamed car always was the 70' Convertible Challenger. Not enough money to get a nice one now :mad::mad:

welcome to the site, nothing wrong with the V6 its what i own and more than enough power for me also.

Texas Jarhead 07-03-2010 03:20 PM

Nice cars in Spain

I was stationed in Rota, Spain from 1982-1986. Shipped over my 1981 Camaro and had a blast. Learned quickly which streets to avoid. Some of the streets in Rota were verrrrry narrow.

Anyway, have a good one.

Steven

BLK 6050 07-05-2010 02:29 PM

Having driven in Europe a couple of times in the past I have to agree that most roads on your side of the "pond" were not built for American sized cars. It would definitively be a challenge to drive a Challenger through many of your towns. But, it would be a blast on the open road!!

When I was in Germany many years ago, there was a guy who was touring Europe with a full size Chevy crew cab dualie that had a camper on the back!!!

Welcome to the Forum...............

Jeremiah 29:11 07-06-2010 03:26 PM

Welcome to the forum. Send of pics. of the streets you drive on.