Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/new-member-area-5/)
-   -   my dream is oversees (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/new-member-area-5/my-dream-oversees-2767/)

lemmy69 03-11-2008 06:21 AM

my dream is oversees

hi everybody

i am from Switzerland and all i whant is a new Challenger :D

but there is one big Problem , Chrysler in Switzerland will not import that Beauty [:@]

so i have to buy a challenger in the States and ship it over to my place.

But that is a long long way....

My Father had once shipped his Camaro SS over to Europe but thats a long long time ago.

If i needed Help from the Eastcost ( Florida) to buy a Challenger is there someone in this Forum how could help ;)

that would be great.

But a other Problem will be, that the car is a kind of SOLD OUT , am i right ?

Lemmy

70sguy 03-11-2008 06:31 AM

RE: my dream is oversees

lemmy,

I can check with my dealer. supposedly a few weeks ago he had 2 that were not accounted for by a buyer. I will repost later but he's probably looking at marking them up. But I will let u know.

70sguy 03-11-2008 11:46 AM

he said he has a black one and a silver one but is asking market value. I did not ask what that was or will be. If your interested I can check.

lemmy69 03-11-2008 10:38 PM

Please check that up for me, a black Challenger would be great !

Where are you from in the States ? do you have a Harbour near your place ?

Let me knew i am very interessted. i hope the price will be payable ( please check also the price for both [8D] a friend of mine will meybe take the silver one )

Lemmy

tdub2112 03-12-2008 10:48 AM

I was right by switzerland about 13 days ago!
Only in Germany tho.

70sguy 03-12-2008 12:08 PM

florida

DSkippy 03-12-2008 08:04 PM

My family (or at least the name, since I'm uber-mut-o-fied) hails from Bergen, though it used to be Steiner...something about D(r)unkards being persecuted so they had to hit the bricks and come west side (o' the atlantic of course).

Could you delight us with a rendition "of the Ace of Spades" ;)

Welcome aboard, daddio! That'd be tight taking down some Porshy's w/ some good old American grunt.

Good luck w/ your pilmigrage!:)

lemmy69 03-14-2008 05:12 AM

Hi Damm Skippy

thanks for your answer but i did not understand a word :D
i think my english is too bad for the details

i defintitly understand, the Ace of spades , Rock and Roll ;) the rest means............... i don't knew sorry

Hi 70sguy

do you have any news from your local dealer ?

FLORIDA , that's great, i checked out the shipping company, the told me that it is possible to ship over from Jacksonville.

So all i need is the CHALLENGER .............

Lemmy

DSkippy 03-14-2008 06:17 AM

Not you dude, my wife has a hard time understanding my erratic emanations. I was just saying my family surname originates from Switzerland; that's all. My communications are sadly sometimes overly verbose.

MGDMike 03-14-2008 07:52 AM

Hello and welcome!! I am deployed right now but I live on the east coast. The Savannah Port isn't very far from me.