Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/new-member-area-5/)
-   -   New to the Challenger.com (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/new-member-area-5/new-challenger-com-2635/)

toms64chevyii 02-21-2008 05:05 AM

New to the Challenger.com

I am new to the forum. I drive a 64 Chevy II..however, I am hoping to buy the later made Challenger model when the excitement cools down. if and when it cools down. I have waited for news on the Ford Bullitt Mustang but the Challenger is by far the hottest , affordable muscle car. Just my 2 cents worth.

Tom Davis
Suffolk,Va

DSkippy 02-21-2008 06:15 AM

RE: New to the Challenger.com

Welcome aboard, Tom, from another son of the Old Dominion. :)

toms64chevyii 02-21-2008 07:34 AM

Thanks

MGDMike 02-21-2008 03:23 PM

Welcome to The CF!!

Cheekie 02-21-2008 07:00 PM

Welcome to the forum enjoy your time here.

joeyr 02-24-2008 01:20 PM

Welcome [sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif]

Enjoy yourself & post often.

RamHemi05 02-26-2008 06:12 AM

Hello all, I just signed up this morning. I'm a Challenger fan and love the '70's models. I am eagerly awaiting the release of this new ride. I plan on getting the 2009 version. From what I have read it's to have a 5.7L like my Ram has. ;) I plan on sticking around and being an active member.

I'm going to need the schooling.

Shawn
Leominster, MA

MGDMike 02-29-2008 03:53 PM

ORIGINAL: RamHemi05

Hello all, I just signed up this morning. I'm a Challenger fan and love the '70's models. I am eagerly awaiting the release of this new ride. I plan on getting the 2009 version. From what I have read it's to have a 5.7L like my Ram has. ;) I plan on sticking around and being an active member.

Shawn
Leominster, MA
Welcome to The CF as well! You could have started you own post though;)

Jeremiah 29:11 02-29-2008 06:17 PM

ORIGINAL: RamHemi05

Shawn
Leominster, MA
Welcome aboard RamHemi05, you certainly have a lot of reading to do but we are a friendly crowd here. :)

RLSH700 02-29-2008 08:42 PM

Welcome Tom Davis and RamHemi05. It sounds like you follow my train of thought Tom, I'm going to wait at least two years before I get mine. RamHemi05, no problem if you need any help or information, feel free to ask. We all had to begin learning about the car at sometime.