Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/new-member-area-5/)
-   -   New to the Forum (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/new-member-area-5/new-forum-7311/)

climberccm 02-12-2010 07:40 AM

New to the Forum

Hi, I am new to this forum. I have an 09 Challenger SRT8 automatic. Looking forward to learning about our cars.

canadiancanuck 02-12-2010 09:52 AM

welcome to the site

climberccm 02-12-2010 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by canadiancanuck (Post 74117)
welcome to the site

automotivedirectory 02-12-2010 11:04 AM

I'm new as well, except for privat interest, I have some commercial interest in cars and the automotive industry as well.

canadiancanuck 02-12-2010 05:49 PM

^ are you another 1 post member only here to hauck your links to auto parts, steering wheels, teeth whitening, etc etc, because you won't last long if that is your only interest in the site, we are car enthusiats, we are here to talk about our Challengers, and other LX platforms, and other owned cars, we are not here to be fed parts lists that do not share relevance other than to our cars.

automotivedirectory 02-13-2010 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by canadiancanuck (Post 74132)
^ are you another 1 post member only here to hauck your links to auto parts, steering wheels, teeth whitening, etc etc, because you won't last long if that is your only interest in the site, we are car enthusiats, we are here to talk about our Challengers, and other LX platforms, and other owned cars, we are not here to be fed parts lists that do not share relevance other than to our cars.

I'm not sure whether this post is directed to me or any of the previous posters, but I suspect so. As for your remark, I don't intend to feed people here with otherwise useless data trash (because I know what PitA spam is) and will only provide links or information that has been asked for or is otherwise on topic.
In fact I think I will actually mostly benefit from reading posts and broadening my knowledge by asking question relating to the challengers and perhaps other cars. I hope this clarifies the reasons for me being here.

canadiancanuck 02-13-2010 12:22 PM

^cool, welcome aboard, i had slated your user name as a possible spammer, but you have been removed. sorry about that.

automotivedirectory 02-14-2010 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by canadiancanuck (Post 74146)
^cool, welcome aboard, i had slated your user name as a possible spammer, but you have been removed. sorry about that.

Thanks no, I understand that. Other forums where I'm also helping, have similar problems and they keep the first ten posts of any new user moderated. That quickly filters out the forum spam.

I anyway will have to familiarize with what information I can get on the forum already. And then I may start to ask more questions.

Vanish 02-14-2010 06:30 AM

Hello

Originally Posted by climberccm (Post 74113)
Hi, I am new to this forum. I have an 09 Challenger SRT8 automatic. Looking forward to learning about our cars.

Nice meeting you here, ..;)wink wink

juriskardowski 02-16-2010 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by climberccm (Post 74113)

welcome to the forum, hope to hear more from you. hey about the virus thing, i was emailed by the mod and says that i have this virus on my unit, after learning it i started to scan and found nothing, can someone explain me this? <