Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/nitrous-super-chargers-turbos-15/)
-   -   Techco Supercharger arrives tomorrow (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/nitrous-super-chargers-turbos-15/techco-supercharger-arrives-tomorrow-6041/)

whylee 02-12-2009 09:15 PM

Techco Supercharger arrives tomorrow

I should have it tomorrow, its going to be a long night.

bluestang50 02-13-2009 08:35 AM

RE: Techco Supercharger arrives tomorrow

awesome post pictures of all of the contents when it arrives!

whylee 02-13-2009 04:39 PM

Just my luck, we recieved a big snow storm today and they closed down HWY 80 over the pass. The UPS freight truck had to return to sacramento. I will not get until monday now.

bluestang50 02-14-2009 08:40 AM

Dang that sucks, do you have anything else aftermarket on your car?

RUBBERBNDMAN 02-14-2009 10:16 AM

ORIGINAL: whylee

Just my luck, we recieved a big snow storm today and they closed down HWY 80 over the pass. The UPS freight truck had to return to sacramento. I will not get until monday now.
UPS working Monday?:eek: Holiday....

Rudy61SRT8 02-15-2009 06:34 AM

ORIGINAL: RUBBERBNDMAN

ORIGINAL: whylee

UPS working Monday?:eek: Holiday....

whylee 02-15-2009 01:05 PM

Since it is being delivered frieght, I guess they are working. UPS called me friday to inform me that they would deliver it monday morning between 8:00 and 12:00.

whylee 02-15-2009 01:09 PM

ORIGINAL: bluestang50

Dang that sucks, do you have anything else aftermarket on your car?
I have a few mods done so far, they are.
K&N CAI which I no longer need with supercharger, Dodge splash guards, Hood struts, SRT front chin spoiler and belly pan, Tinted windows, 20" Torque Thrust wheels, SRT hood vents.

bluestang50 02-16-2009 08:05 AM

Sounds like you have a good looking r/t. I can't wait to hear what kind of numbers you make. Don't forget to take pictures of the supercharger when it shows up.

whylee 02-16-2009 07:54 PM

It arrived today, I got it all unpacked to check it out. I will get some pics of it all.
First thing I noticed is that this assymbly is big. alot bigger than it looked in the pics. What has me worried now is the installation instructions. In all the pics they are installing it on a Charger, and alot of the installation is removing the nose section of the car, I sure hope it is the same as a Charger. Also some of the instructions talk about things to remove and install that are not on my Challenger and did not come in my kit.
It is going to be alot more to install than I had figured.