Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Anyone heard from MGDMike? (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/anyone-heard-mgdmike-3734/)

mopar2ya 07-03-2008 08:29 PM

Anyone heard from MGDMike?

Anybody happen to have heard from MGDmike lately?
Hope everything is well with him on the other side of the pond.

mopar2ya 07-03-2008 08:31 PM

RE: Anyone heard from MGDMike?

BTW... when it says "Internal Server Error" it really means you will look like a schmuck for posting twice when you hit the back button and try to post again... just some food for thought. ;)

BootCamp 07-04-2008 07:21 AM

Its been a few weeks.
Im sure hell pop out of his foxhole and drop a line when hes able.
Gotta have faith.

MGDMike 07-04-2008 11:26 PM

Hey everyone... I am in Kuwait right now. Its hotter than two fleas in wool sock making whoopie out here!

We are due to fly back home within the next couple of days. So, after 14 months now I am finally coming home!! But, ya'll take it easy and I'll post some pics when I get home.

mopar2ya 07-05-2008 03:55 AM

Congrats! Great to hear from you MGD. Good to hear youre getting to make it back home too... must feel nice! Hope you had a memorable meaningful Fourth... Cheers!

Jeremiah 29:11 07-05-2008 08:12 AM

ORIGINAL: MGDMike

Hey everyone... I am in Kuwait right now. Its hotter than two fleas in wool sock making whoopie out here!

We are due to fly back home within the next couple of days. So, after 14 months now I am finally coming home!! But, ya'll take it easy and I'll post some pics when I get home.
Welcome back and have a safe trip home.

I think I speak for most on this site when I say, "thanks for doing what you do over there". Be sure to tell the rest of the guys over there as well that we really appreciate them.

lear4406 07-07-2008 12:48 PM

Way to go Mike... come home safely. Theres Challengers to be test driven:)

BootCamp 07-07-2008 05:43 PM

Great news, Mike! Glad you,re coming home!
Got a very good friend back last Thanksgiving from Mosul. Nice to see another friend come home this year.
And like Jeremiah said, "THANKS!!!" We appreciate it more than we can show!

RLSH700 07-08-2008 06:55 PM

ORIGINAL: MGDMike

Hey, that's great to hear. Thank you for all you have done. I saw my cousin in May who was over there and told me all about it. Welcome home when you get there.