Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Been sitting on my butt since Thursday (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/been-sitting-my-butt-since-thursday-3071/)

tdub2112 04-21-2008 11:22 AM

Been sitting on my butt since Thursday

Well guys. first off forgive me if this post is jumbled but i am typing from my Wii.(Internet Channel)
i'll make it short.

1.had titanium plates put in to my knees.
2. got home from SLC, UT thurs.
3. sat and played video games every day.
4. watched some mecum auctions in HD.
5.talked to all you guys

Paladin06 04-21-2008 11:31 AM

RE: Been sitting on my butt since Thursday

Good luck and get well soon.

RRUNNER 04-21-2008 12:20 PM

tdub, take care and get well soon.

MGDMike 04-21-2008 01:17 PM

Titanium eh? Hmmm.. well the price of one tdub just went up alot!

Hey, get well soon and good luck with college!

tdub2112 04-21-2008 03:08 PM

college is 5 years away for me, just waitin' for 8th grade to be done currently.

DK challenger 04-21-2008 06:02 PM

tdub, If i were you i would enjoy the 8th grade while it lasted, I am in 9th and High School is 10x harder. Get well soon!

joeyr 04-21-2008 06:41 PM

My advice to both of you, Dk and Tdub would be to enjoy what you have while you have it. I worked and studied my High School days away I will be graduating soon from college. Read what you have to before class, avoid craming so you can go out on weekends and weekdays, and try not to get into to too much trouble ;).

Jeremiah 29:11 04-21-2008 08:00 PM

ORIGINAL: joeyr

My advice to both of you, Dk and Tdub would be to enjoy what you have while you have it. I worked and studied my High School days away I will be graduating soon from college. Read what you have to before class, avoid craming so you can go out on weekends and weekdays, and try not to get into to too much trouble ;).
Great advice and I also add that you should get into good study habits if you have not already. Studying hard in high school will better prepare you for college. You can goof off in high school and get away with it. You absolutely cannot do that in college you grades will suffer. Most freshman in college flunk out because they goofed off and did not study.

I you learn good study habits, they will certainly help you in being prepared for college. If you get good grades in high school, that may help you with some scholarships and also get you in the college of your choice.

Best wishes!

lear4406 04-22-2008 05:07 AM

I hope you feel better tdub, I've been butt mashin since thursday also... but they paid me for that:D take some time out to read some good Hot Rod mags.:)

DK challenger 04-22-2008 07:09 AM

Thanks for the advice Jeremiah and Joeyr.

tdub2112 04-22-2008 10:33 AM

well lear4406, my dad always says he gets 15 bucks to take a dump at work.

lear4406 04-23-2008 02:43 AM

Your dad would be correct and thats why we take 4 while at work:D Heal up my man and get well soon;)

joeyr 04-23-2008 09:05 AM

Esasiset 60 bucks you can make in a day, or the hardest depending on what you ate :D.

lear4406 04-23-2008 10:28 AM

Can you say" burrito bar":D

tdub2112 04-23-2008 01:46 PM

have you guys ever seen those tacomobiles rollin' around.
i've seen a trailer, van and fullsize bus.
the bus comes complete with tables.

DK challenger 04-23-2008 05:56 PM

I see them all the time.[:'(]

RLSH700 04-24-2008 12:00 PM

I must have missed something, you had a plate put into your knees? What happened to you, tdub? I'll put you on my prayer list.

What Jeremiah and joeyr said about studying is true. H.S. is going to take more effort than junior high and college takes even more effort if you want to pass. My cousin did very well in H.S. despite his slacking attitude, but as soon as he went to college he flunked every single class. My college years were hard work and didn't even have a chance to party (even if I wanted to).

Anyways, I hope your recovery is quick and as painless as possible.

tdub2112 04-24-2008 07:20 PM

I'll see if I can get some x ray pics posted.

DK challenger, the TacoWagon is good.
1 Burrito Right Before Going for a Dirtbike Ride.+ Those DEVINE Mexican Sodas= Who needs a light weight exhaust when you can spend 2 bucks on some great, grease filled mexi-food!

Ohhh.... I need a HEMI powered wheelchair, 4 bucks and a drivers liesense.
(i case you guys didn't notice. I"M HUNGRY)
Well i'm gunna go push myself up the stairs and walker my way into the kitchen.

DK challenger 04-25-2008 07:03 AM

They would be good but the health ratings are terrible in my city, the highest one i have seen is a 74. the only people that eat there are the mexicans, and most of them are illegal. They also make our city look really bad.

tdub2112 04-26-2008 09:56 AM

I have to agree with you on that.

MrKrisSullivan 04-27-2008 09:07 AM

haha. Omg. Man I hope your talking about the taco mobiles, and not the mexicans. haha.:D;)
We call them Roach Coaches. Even though everyone goes to this certain one down here, mostly people coming from the beach. I went there for the first time a few weeks ago, not bad if you've been starving for the whole day.