Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Camaro is built and ready to ship. (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/camaro-built-ready-ship-6314/)

dodgeguy24 03-24-2009 11:12 AM

Camaro is built and ready to ship.

Hey guys and girls , I just want to say first this is an addition to my challenger. So please dont bash me , but My camaro is number 522. It is yellow rs-ss with every option , I will post some pics in a couple of weeks. Man what a great time to be a car guy.

KyChallengerR/T6spd 03-24-2009 12:42 PM

One of those weak moment's

Originally Posted by dodgeguy24 (Post 69395)
Hey guys and girls , I just want to say first this is an addition to my challenger. So please dont bash me , but My camaro is number 522. It is yellow rs-ss with every option , I will post some pics in a couple of weeks. Man what a great time to be a car guy.

Really I'm happy for the Chevy people out there. I know very few of them would buy a Challenger. I have too many Chevy friend's I know them that good. But they do respect the Challenger R/T and SRT . And they do love the look's of the Challenger. And I won't judge the Camaro till I see one in person. But if it was me I'd rather the new Camaro look more like the 67 . Back when it all started or the 69 Z 28 with the hidden head light's. From what I have read about the new Camaro . It is much lighter than the Challenger. All I can say is . Enjoy

lear4406 03-24-2009 12:54 PM

No bashing here, you are one lucky guy to have 2 modern muscle cars. Enjoy it when it arrives. Chevy has poured alot into it and it is one bad ride.

BLK 6050 03-24-2009 01:54 PM

Looks like you better buy a Mustang. That way you will have the entire set.............

RoswellGrey 03-24-2009 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by BLK 6050 (Post 69409)
Looks like you better buy a Mustang. That way you will have the entire set.............

Actually, now would be the time to pick up an '09 Mustang. Personally, I like the looks of it better than the '10, and since they're not selling well, you undoubtedly can get a good deal on one. And I'm still kicking myself (sort of) for not getting one of the used-rental-car '09 Mustangs I saw advertised for $12,995.

RUBBERBNDMAN 03-24-2009 08:52 PM

New Camaro video....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAtlq...eature=related

RoswellGrey 03-24-2009 08:56 PM

Cute video. Glad you got the joke out about Camaros before their fans could make a boat reference to the Challenger. ;)

Ridge Runner 03-25-2009 02:42 PM

Good for you.I too was gonna order,but got to see one in the flesh first.I love the look of the rear,don,t like the front or side,but like the numbers it puts up.But I think I will go with the Challenger cause even though it don,t have as much impressing stats,it looks absolutely AWESOME in every angle and I can bump the performance up very easy if I want too.

RLSH700 03-30-2009 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by dodgeguy24 (Post 69395)

Your honor what we clearly have here is a person who's user name implies that he is somehow a Dodge fan implying a commitment; however, we see quite clearly he admits to cheating with the neighborhood Chevrolet code name Camaro. What we have here is an unfaithful enthusiast, the most heinous crime of all, this awards my client the Challenger all the assets of the garage, including the wax, oil, armor-all, and the garage door opener.

Just kidding. I'm happy for you and you'll notice that this is far from unusual. Enjoy your Camaro!

rickerda 03-30-2009 02:37 PM

I'm looking for 2LT RS as a daily driver. A V6 with a 304 HP? sound like a deal to me.