Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Collection milestone. (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/collection-milestone-2205/)

1 Bad Mirada 12-24-2007 10:53 AM

Collection milestone.

I put this in here, because it doesnt really fit anywhere else, and no one may care...:D

As many of you may know, we have a collection of odds and ends, all mopar related...today, we purchased a few things, and one of the items was our 1000th unique item (not counting paper ads, magazines, prints, posters, or full size cars)...so basically, 1000 (1004 actually) unique cars ranging from 1/87th scale up to 1/12th scale.

The item(s) that put us over was an AMT Ertl kit from 1996, detailing the viper, and it comes with 3 models...and the back and sides of the package gives a rundown of the engine specs and whatnot. We are having the family christmas here, so the "Dodge Room" has been completely redone, and I will post some pictures after the holidays..

on that note, i wish everyone a safe and happy holiday, regardless of your religion! :)

Rich Knapp 12-24-2007 11:53 AM

RE: Collection milestone.

Congrates

Tammy and I also would like to wish everyone a safe and happy holliday season. :)

joeyr 12-24-2007 12:14 PM

Congrats. how do you store them all, In a seperate building or like in your attic or basement?

MGDMike 12-25-2007 06:34 AM

Congrats.. and one day hopefully you'll have a full scale Challenger in the driveway as well!:D

Paladin06 12-26-2007 05:23 AM

Congrats and Happy Holidays!

Jeremiah 29:11 12-26-2007 07:52 AM

Sounds like a new Chrylser museum starting up to me. When are you going to start charging admission. ;)

I too got a couple of items as well for the holidays. I will show them in Challenger Merchandise thread.

1 Bad Mirada 12-26-2007 02:51 PM

our spare bedroom is turned into a little museum of sorts..we also have tons of dodge/mopar related shirts, clippings, magazine, etc..but none of them are displayed, and some of the things are kept off site. several of our more valuable items are kept at the house, but when we go away, even for a few a days, those items go with us, or to a friend/relatives house...ill try to get some new pictures up tomorrow...

RLSH700 12-27-2007 01:05 PM

ORIGINAL: 1 Bad Mirada

our spare bedroom is turned into a little museum of sorts..we also have tons of dodge/mopar related shirts, clippings, magazine, etc..but none of them are displayed, and some of the things are kept off site. several of our more valuable items are kept at the house, but when we go away, even for a few a days, those items go with us, or to a friend/relatives house...ill try to get some new pictures up tomorrow...
Impressive! Way to go Patrick! It sounds like your spare bedroom is like my cousin's house as she sells Coca-Cola trademark stuff as her business. I nickname it the mini-Coke museum.

1 Bad Mirada 01-02-2008 08:23 AM

we call it "the Dodge Room". :)

DSkippy 01-03-2008 06:32 AM

It seems there are a lot of "Collectibles" threads/posts; would it unreasonable to have a "Collectibles" category?