Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Could she get the keys to your ride (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/could-she-get-keys-your-ride-184/)

B00SS 03-20-2006 10:50 AM

RE: Could she get the keys to your ride

I tell my wife she can drive my Camaro anytime she wants. It has a 6 speed, like I would get with my Challenger. She can drive a stick, but prefers not to. She has driven my car half a dozen times in over 5 years. Hmmm, just about once per year, I can live with that.

TechmanBD 03-20-2006 11:07 AM

My soon to be wife cannot drive a manual. :D. She says I should teach her, but heck no man, not in a muscle car.

purple1 03-20-2006 01:08 PM

Now you have done it! My wife already has keys to our car. And she can drive. Watch out ricers, she gets pissed and shows no fear! One day she told me "I had to blow him away, so he would leave me alone." We were talking about some ricer who was bugging her one day. [sm=gears.gif]

1 Bad Mirada 03-21-2006 06:16 PM

we dont differentiate which car belongs to who, as we all drive the different vehicles...but Amanda drives the RT frequently, and i drive her truck, but if we are together, i drive the RT, or she drives her truck..

and she hates driving the ramcharger...:D

but she can drive a stick, which is what our daytona is...

RLSH700 03-24-2006 01:12 AM

Sorry but no one gets to drive my car, no matter how hot they look!;) I love my car.

NZ440R/T 03-28-2006 05:27 AM

NO!! [>:]

BB73Challenger 03-28-2006 07:19 PM

haha - wife can't drive manual!

Not to be weird, but the only person other than me to drive my Challenger is my brother.
He's blood and let's me drive his Cuda - on occasion.

RLSH700 03-29-2006 07:25 PM

ORIGINAL: BB73Challenger

haha - wife can't drive manual!

Not to be weird, but the only person other than me to drive my Challenger is my brother.
He's blood and let's me drive his Cuda - on occasion.
Makes sense to me. You don't want her to tare up the transmission, and you let your brother drive your car since there is an insentive to allow him to drive it. He gets to drive your car as long as you can drive his car. Which engine is in your Challenger and in your brother's Cuda.

challenger_girl 08-27-2008 03:39 PM

What if the keys are hers and he wants to take it for a drive? How about that poll guys?[sm=chairshot.gif]

RUBBERBNDMAN 08-27-2008 03:56 PM

I let my neighbor drive with me cause i knew he would go 100 in 35.
As for wife she says its a guy thing.
She wants Camaro...so I would guess thats a girl thing LOL