Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   The dodgechallenger.com website is about to explode (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/dodgechallenger-com-website-about-explode-2481/)

Jeremiah 29:11 02-05-2008 08:11 PM

The dodgechallenger.com website is about to explode

To everybody to reads this, we would like to give you a warm welcome and glad everybody is here because the coolest car in the world is about to be unveiled in 12 hours and the best Dodge Challenger forum in the world is about to explode in size.

Enjoy your time here and for the newbies welcome aboard and you have a lot of reading to catch up.

All that being said, we would like to make everybody aware that we have been running this as a "family friendly forum" because it makes for a smooth platform for discussion but also because we have a lot of younger people here....yes some are 12 years old.

We want parents to be able feel comfortable with having their kids visit our website.

The biggest issues have been using foul language and condescending remarks or tone. If you talk that way then clean it up when you visit this forum.

Please review our rules and abide by them and all will go smoothly:

https://dodgechallenger.com/forums/rules.asp

https://dodgechallenger.com/forums/fb.asp?m=12882

If anybody has any concerns/questions/inputs please feel free to let us know. The team to contact is 1BadMirada, RLSH700, lear4406, or myself Jeremiah 29:11.

Thanks for your support and again enjoy dodgechallenger.com and "Ride that Challenger passion".

kramtrah 02-06-2008 05:03 AM

RE: The dodgechallenger.com website is about to explode

Today is a new day for us all! Here's to Dodge and Chrysler for bringing us this day, listening to us to some extent, and believing again in making a real American Muscle car. Have a great day all, I look forward to the comments throughout the day!!![sm=happybounce.gif]

MGDMike 02-06-2008 05:11 AM

As of right now we have 1,211 registered members I see.. I HOPE THAT NUMBER DOUBLES!:D

Yankee 02-06-2008 05:18 AM

Wait till the actually start hitting the streets... ;)

RoswellGrey 02-06-2008 08:17 AM

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

If anybody has any concerns/questions/inputs please feel free to let us know. The team to contact is 1BadMirada, RLSH700, lear4406, or myself Jeremiah 29:11.

Jeremiah, I think all of us who are members owe each of you guys a "thank you" for building such a fine site.

deranged 02-06-2008 08:50 AM

Yeah, welcome all! Jeremiah is right! This place is busting at the seams with people interested in and wanting to know more about the beautiful and muscular DODGE CHALLENGER. Our founders have had this site up since the Challenger was just a rumor and were here from the beginning and they have gained a faithful following of DODGE CHALLENGER lovers. I don't think you'll find the enthusiasm, comraderie, information (true), or overall friendliness on those other Challenger websites. We're as happy as a puppy with 2 p*ckers (oops) right here at dodgechallenger.com. We have knowledgeable members with the passion for and the facts about our dream car so stay tuned. Glad to have you and enjoy the ride!

TechmanBD 02-06-2008 09:02 AM

Yes, I will stay here to see everyone with their new Challengers, but will be a little envious. I would love to get this car, screw the work I have done on the Mustang, but the budget is not in the cards right now. Lotto, here I come.

MGDMike 02-06-2008 01:14 PM

ORIGINAL: TechmanBD

Yes, I will stay here to see everyone with their new Challengers, but will be a little envious. I would love to get this car, screw the work I have done on the Mustang, but the budget is not in the cards right now. Lotto, here I come.
You got a fine ride as it is bro! Don't worry.. you'll find away one day!

kramtrah 02-06-2008 07:41 PM

Absolutely in concurrence there. They pulled us all together in this passion for a great car!! Thanks!

TechmanBD 02-07-2008 07:11 AM

ORIGINAL: MGDMike

ORIGINAL: TechmanBD

You got a fine ride as it is bro! Don't worry.. you'll find away one day!
Thanks for the compliment.