Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   First mods if I should ever get a challenger (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/first-mods-if-i-should-ever-get-challenger-1304/)

TechmanBD 05-03-2007 11:21 AM

First mods if I should ever get a challenger

I was thinking of getting this lowering kit,
Click Here for Lowering Kit

and the 710 cap.
CLICK HERE for cap

Jeremiah 29:11 05-03-2007 10:20 PM

RE: First mods if I should ever get a challenger

You should get a cap that say Nitro on it. LOL!

Old_Goat 05-03-2007 11:02 PM

Since I would take it to the track, my first mod would be a set of drag radials. I believe in building from the ground, up. There is nothing as bad as somebody putting on a couple thousand dollars worth of mods, yet be unable to launch.

MGDMike 05-06-2007 09:45 PM

If the suspension isn't where I want it to be at then I'm disecting the SOB and upgrading the handling.

ManGO 05-07-2007 01:40 PM

Love the 710 cap.

First mod should be a For Sale sign for the Mustang in your AV.

(Love that grey color)

TechmanBD 05-07-2007 05:36 PM

ORIGINAL: ManGO

Love the 710 cap.

First mod should be a For Sale sign for the Mustang in your AV.

(Love that grey color)
Thanks, I think it is a great color. subtle and easy to keep clean.

But not selling. Too many other things I have to do first. Talking about buying a home this summer, and after that, I want a new bike first as a stable mate for the Daytona. A cruiser type. If by that time I can get the Challenger then maybe. And I hope they will have this kind of gray as well.

Or just may go find an old Challenger that needs TLC and rebuild.

tdub2112 05-07-2007 11:04 PM

Stock for me; new paint, if wanted; and mabye a new hood everything else is STOCK! No lowering kits on a mopar!you mexi car, get the rims and spinners, guys. If you put a lowering kit on a car, make it a japanese honda civic thing like that, not a MOPAR!!!![:@]

TechmanBD 05-09-2007 07:37 AM

ORIGINAL: tdub2112

Stock for me; new paint, if wanted; and mabye a new hood everything else is STOCK! No lowering kits on a mopar!you mexi car, get the rims and spinners, guys. If you put a lowering kit on a car, make it a japanese honda civic thing like that, not a MOPAR!!!![:@]
Wow, a little hostile. I personally would not lower it, I am not even going to lower my mustang. I am replacing suspension parts for better handling, but not lowering it

Did you click the link below that statement? This thread was started as a joke. If you didn't click the link, please do.

ManGO 05-09-2007 02:02 PM

ORIGINAL: TechmanBD

ORIGINAL: tdub2112

Wow, a little hostile. I personally would not lower it, I am not even going to lower my mustang. I am replacing suspension parts for better handling, but not lowering it

Did you click the link below that statement? This thread was started as a joke. If you didn't click the link, please do.
Maybe he is a blond and just doesnt get it.

Jeremiah 29:11 05-09-2007 03:04 PM

Give him a break.....he is 13 years old. Probably our youngest on this forum.