Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Guys/Gals I could really use your help;updated 5/12/08 (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/guys-gals-i-could-really-use-your-help%3Bupdated-5-12-08-a-3036/)

joeyr 04-14-2008 07:24 PM

Guys/Gals I could really use your help;updated 5/12/08

Hi guys,

I have a group assignment due for Market Research soon. I could really use your participation. Its a dah dah dummmm.. a survey. It’s not long. Only 10 questions none of which require any strained thinking. All you have to is click the link, take the survey, and hit done when you are finished. A thank you message will appear and viola you will have made the world a better place. Or at least expanded the demographics of my survey :D.

Thanks again for anyone and everyone who participated

RLSH700 04-14-2008 08:09 PM

RE: Guys/Gals I could really use your help

No problem, Joeyr. I remember doing my Marketing Research project on a particular newspaper in our area. That was one of the most time consuming projects, but it was also one of my favorites. Good luck! I'm pretty loyal to Colgate and I will pay extra for it if necessary. As long as the difference is below the cost of a gallon of gas I really don't care though I had to think whether it was Strongly or normal agree. Let us know how it turned out.

joeyr 04-14-2008 08:38 PM

Thanks RLSH700,

Honsetly I am that brand loyal when it comes to toothpaste. It is more of a low context purchase for me, but I am in between Crest, Colgate Total, and Crest with scope. I'll make sure to let you guys know how everything works out.

MGDMike 04-14-2008 09:24 PM

Ok.. I did your survey now I want a monkey!

Well, I'm in Iraq right now so alot of that stuff didn't apply to me. I haven't seen a convience store in a year! I use whatever toothepaste I get as a care package or from the PX here on the FOB. No biggy though. I just answered the questions as if I were home. Good luck and have fun!
-Mike

RoswellGrey 04-15-2008 01:45 AM

So, Joey, you going to send us free samples now? ;)

Paladin06 04-15-2008 02:01 AM

Done

joeyr 04-15-2008 08:14 AM

ORIGINAL: MGDMike

Ok.. I did your survey now I want a monkey!

Well, I'm in Iraq right now so alot of that stuff didn't apply to me. I haven't seen a convience store in a year! I use whatever toothepaste I get as a care package or from the PX here on the FOB. No biggy though. I just answered the questions as if I were home. Good luck and have fun!
-Mike
Thanks for taking the time to do my survey heres your monkey.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ger_monkey.jpg

Do you have your return date set yet. Stay safe bud.

So, Joey, you going to send us free samples now?
It s funny you said that. At my school we were thinking of either doing that having taste tests. But know no one wanted to pitch in.

Done
Thanks Paladin, I appreciate your help.

kramtrah 04-15-2008 03:38 PM

My teeth feel whiter after filling it out. Not really, but glad I could help you. While I am not the main purchaser, my wife being the primary shopper in the house, she and I definitely feel the same on these things. Wow, another area of why we have a terrific marriage, toothpaste being no area of discontent.:D

Jeremiah 29:11 04-15-2008 03:45 PM

I am a cinnamon freakazoidler. Where is my cinnamon toothpaste?

I hope the survey helps.

joeyr 04-15-2008 07:02 PM

ORIGINAL: kramtrah

My teeth feel whiter after filling it out. Not really, but glad I could help you. While I am not the main purchaser, my wife being the primary shopper in the house, she and I definitely feel the same on these things. Wow, another area of why we have a terrific marriage, toothpaste being no area of discontent.:D
Nice to know my survey helps fight plague, kramtrah :D. You'd be suprised on how agreeing on the little things such as toothpaste help in a marriage.

ORIGINAL: Jermiah 29:11

I hope the survey helps.
Thanks for participating Jeremiah. I dont remember if I have ever tried cinnamon toothpaste. Is that the crest stuff that emeril used? or was that another flavor?

BootCamp 04-16-2008 08:41 AM

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

I hope the survey helps.
Same here.
Nothing like the cool "burn" of slamming my mouth with a load of Crest Cinnamon just before the morning's first cup of coffee.

joeyr;
When do we get to do the motor oil or gasoline surveys? They're done in conjunction with the condom surveys, right?;)
Leave plenty of room for "comments" on that poll.

RoswellGrey 04-16-2008 10:45 AM

ORIGINAL: BootCamp

They're done in conjunction with the condom surveys, right?;)
And make sure the size options you list are just "Large," "Extra Large" or "Muy Grande." :D

joeyr 04-16-2008 08:27 PM

ORIGINAL: BootCamp

Same here.
Nothing like the cool "burn" of slamming my mouth with a load of Crest Cinnamon just before the morning's first cup of coffee.

joeyr;
When do we get to do the motor oil or gasoline surveys? They're done in conjunction with the condom surveys, right?;)

Orginal: Roswell Grey

And make sure the size options you list are just "Large," "Extra Large" or "Muy Grande."
From toothpaste to motor oil to condoms; I am sure the comments would be a liitle biased by gender on that last one

RoswellGrey 04-17-2008 01:04 AM

ORIGINAL: joeyr

From toothpaste to motor oil to condoms; I am sure the comments would be a liitle biased by gender on that last one

Not just gender biased, but AGE biased, too. Joey. Remember, SOME of us had Challengers in the 1970s. Fortunately in that era, we didn't have to shower in raincoats or wash our hands wearing gloves like you younger people have had to. ;)

joeyr 05-12-2008 10:00 PM

RE: Guys/Gals I could really use your help (updated 5/12/08))

This is an Update to my assignment:

Thanks to the help of you guys and others, I was able not only make an A on the group assignment but I was able to make an A in the class. I even managed to get a 4.0 this semester. This was a hard semester which makes it all the more special and I thank you all for your help getting through it. Special thanks to Dskippy for his help with my disastrous resume via email [sm=thanx.gif]. This week was also the week my father had two strokes a year ago. Today is also my 21st birthday and it was happily uneventful aside from sleeping in, eating pizza, and watching Iron Man at the theatre. So now I can enjoy my summer vacation, until June when summer classes start [:o].

DSkippy 05-13-2008 05:51 AM

Congrats on the 4.0! and de nada for the help. I have no doubt you'll put it to good use when the time is right!

I hope your father is recovering as quickly as possible.

On a brighter note, Happy Birthday!

I understand Iron Man is a pretty good flick.

Last few years in school were full time (summer sessions) they'll keep you're mind lively and keep you from having to build that momentum back up in the fall.

Enjoy the hiatus until then.

RLSH700 05-13-2008 08:09 AM

This is an Update to my assignment:

Thanks to the help of you guys and others, I was able not only make an A on the group assignment but I was able to make an A in the class. I even managed to get a 4.0 this semester. This was a hard semester which makes it all the more special and I thank you all for your help getting through it. Special thanks to Dskippy for his help with my disastrous resume via email [sm=thanx.gif]. This week was also the week my father had two strokes a year ago. Today is also my 21st birthday and it was happily uneventful aside from sleeping in, eating pizza, and watching Iron Man at the theatre. So now I can enjoy my summer vacation, until June when summer classes start [:o].
Congrats joeyr! An Excellent job all around. Sounds like my life when I was your age (2 years ago). Happy birthday, so did you enjoy Iron Man as much as I did? Did you go out and party on your 21st?

joeyr 05-13-2008 01:53 PM

ORIGINAL: DSkippy

Congrats on the 4.0! and de nada for the help. I have no doubt you'll put it to good use when the time is right!

I hope your father is recovering as quickly as possible.

On a brighter note, Happy Birthday!

I understand Iron Man is a pretty good flick.

Last few years in school were full time (summer sessions) they'll keep you're mind lively and keep you from having to build that momentum back up in the fall.

Enjoy the hiatus until then.

Thanks.

Honestly looking back on it the stroke situation was pretty funny how it transpired. He had one of them when we eating with a missionary at our church but we didn’t realize it. They second one happened when he was out of town on a meeting. He called my mom as said I think I’m having a stroke. And my mom asked him, are you are at the hospital yet. He said I don’t have time for that I have a big meeting to go to. Even we he went to a hospital after he came home, he brought his laptop with him and people even came by to pick up plans and other business documents. He was truly blessed; the doctors don’t know how his is functioning at such a high level. Aside from taking medication and exercising he has nothing else to really do.

ORIGINAL: RLSH700

Congrats joeyr! An Excellent job all around. Sounds like my life when I was your age (2 years ago). Happy birthday, so did you enjoy Iron Man as much as I did? Did you go out and party on your 21st?
I really didn’t do much, today me and my sister will be going to see Chris Paul and the Hornets stomp on the Spurs in the Hive (New Orleans Arena).

Dksippy and RLSH700, The Iron man movie was awesome. I was surprised, it sticked fairly close to the original story line. I like it better than the first Spiderman. Cant wait to see The new Hulk, Hellboy, Batman, and Narnia movie. Also At the end of Ironman after the credits there is a "preview" for the Avenger’s movie coming up.

RLSH700 05-13-2008 02:21 PM

I really didn’t do much, today me and my sister will be going to see Chris Paul and the Hornets stomp on the Spurs in the Hive (New Orleans Arena).

Dksippy and RLSH700, The Iron man movie was awesome. I was surprised, it sticked fairly close to the original story line. I like it better than the first Spiderman. Cant wait to see The new Hulk, Hellboy, Batman, and Narnia movie. Also At the end of Ironman after the credits there is a "preview" for the Avenger’s movie coming up.

Well, I hope you enjoy that. All I did was eat out at Applebee's with my family who came to visit me and watch a few episodes of Monk.

I'm glad you were impressed as well. I wasn't expecting this to be very good and I was pleasantly surprised, though I was mad that they crushed that Shelby, (why couldn't they crush the Audi, they still make those). My list is very similar with the new Indiana Jones movie on the list, though I'm concerned about their choice of Shia LaBeouf as I'm not crazy about his performance in movies. Yes Transformers was a great movie but I think it was more despite him as opposed to because of him. I would have preferred it if they would have brought back Jonathan Ke Quan (Short Round) for the sake of that he was in one of the originals and give him some fighting scenes and bring back the fighting that happened between him and Indy, or someone else that at least wears a belt.[:'(]

joeyr 05-13-2008 02:31 PM

I forgot about Indiana Jones. As I saw the preview I was thinking Harrison is looking a little to old to be doing this tiype of movie. I also saw speed racer, and loved it. It was a little corny tho.

RLSH700 05-13-2008 02:43 PM

I forgot about Indiana Jones. As I saw the preview I was thinking Harrison is looking a little to old to be doing this tiype of movie. I also saw speed racer, and loved it. It was a little corny tho.
I kind of thought about that as well, but I concluded who else are you going to get to replace him in that part. The only good fit I can think of is Tom Selleck (and if you ever listened to the stories on the Raiders of the Lost Ark DVD you would understand why I suggested this) and he is just a couple years younger than Ford so it isn't a solution. The issue is that unlike series that will go on forever like 007, you can't change a cast member who is expected to be in each movie when it has been established that this will be the person who will play the part.

I didn't see speed racer and I'm not sure if I really want to see it to be honest. I never got into that show.

Jeremiah 29:11 05-13-2008 04:43 PM

I think they will have to start over with a new face and much younger guy like when they replaced James Bond. That being said, Roger more was a better "The Saint" than he ever was a James bond.

RLSH700 05-13-2008 05:29 PM

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

I think they will have to start over with a new face and much younger guy like when they replaced James Bond. That being said, Roger more was a better "The Saint" than he ever was a James bond.
Well, what I'm saying is that if they are only planning on doing one or two movies, Harrison Ford will due, but if they plan on having a lot more sequels then they would be better to switch over now.