Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

i want to do something cool before the summer to my challenger

Old 03-22-2019, 10:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i want to do something cool before the summer to my challenger

after a long winter, summer is finally here!!!! I took out last night my top of the line custom fit car cover to get my car ready for the summer. All winter I was thinking if I should wrap my challenger or not. the color I want is chrome mirror.... I think ill go for it. Any recommendation? I saw a lot of video online on how to do and it look easy. I am a mechanic so I don’t think it will be hard for me to take the car apart, wrap each part and put it back together. My challenger will be the coolest on the street this summer
. By the way, I would like to recommend the company from where I got my car cover. After seating on the car for 4 months, I removed it last night. My car is in perfect shape, clean and exactly how it was 4 months ago before putting the cover on. I did her a complete car wash at the end of last summer and wax her then I put the car cover on. My car cover is from www.carcover.com. I strongly recommend anyone who is looking for a good car cover to go visit them online. I’m waiting for some recommendation on the wrap. Its really something I’m willing to do to my car this month for this summer.