Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   National Drivers License Registry (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/national-drivers-license-registry-2445/)

BootCamp 02-02-2008 05:57 PM

National Drivers License Registry

Well, folks, you can thank the U S government for invading another form of privacy and now making it public.
There's now a National Drivers License Registry that can be accessed by ANYONE who has access to the Internet and knows your name and the city and state you live in.
By entering the name, city and state of anyone who holds a valid drivers license anywhere in the U S, a picture of their license will be displayed - including exact address, drivers license number, date of birth, type/class of license, and applicable endorsements. It does not list convictions or points, BUT the aforementioned information is more than enough to make everyone in the country susceptible to identity theft.
All currently valid drivers licenses are listed by default! However, licensed drivers CAN remove their own files at the site manually.
Needless to say, I removed my file immediately upon learning of this registry's existance.
I suggest you do the same A S A P!!

Here's link to the site:
National Drivers License Registry

DSkippy 02-02-2008 06:39 PM

RE: National Drivers License Registry

Right on BootCamp. I clicked on the link and removed mine too. I wouldn't hesitate.

kramtrah 02-02-2008 06:44 PM

I was quite shocked by the look on my face, both on the license and here at home, but I am good now.[:-]

Jeremiah 29:11 02-02-2008 10:11 PM

Isn't this the one with the monkey face or something like that????

Jeremiah 29:11 02-02-2008 10:14 PM

I have decided this is a trick and I am not going to fall for it. All you of you guys are such straight men.....but I will not look.

RoswellGrey 02-03-2008 02:21 AM

Foolish, Jeremiah, very foolish. One should NEVER let their pic and private info out on the Internet.

DSkippy 02-03-2008 04:17 AM

I thought it was the monkey too, but I took a look.

stroken56 02-03-2008 06:13 AM

I just sent this link to my mother! She will FREAK OUT when she finds out her personal information is on-line! :D

Jeremiah 29:11 02-03-2008 12:57 PM

ORIGINAL: DamnSkippy

I thought it was the monkey too, but I took a look.
That is a very good trick but no cigar.

DSkippy 02-04-2008 06:01 AM

Had to try Jeremiah. I'd seen it before suspected that's what it was, it was, but I wanted to ensnare any other folks I could to keep the gag going! ;)

BootCamp 02-04-2008 03:09 PM

Thank you.
You're now known as a "co-conspirator".;)

Jeremiah 29:11 02-04-2008 03:25 PM

Okay guys, you are certainly monkeying around now....co-conspirators in the monkey plot. :D:D

RLSH700 02-04-2008 03:45 PM

Ah! My secret is out. I'm just a really smart monkey who just finished college and can't get a job because I won't shave!:D

DSkippy 02-04-2008 04:01 PM

Sell out. It works every time. I had hair half way down my back and bangs down to my chest. The year I was graduating I cut it off, cleaned up and got a job.

Shave, get a clean hair cut, and land a job!

RLSH700 02-04-2008 04:23 PM

I've tried but my friends the chimp told me that roomers have been going around about me acting too much like a human, if I don't stop they will stone me except not with stones.;)

BootCamp 02-04-2008 04:29 PM

I know the feeling.......
Ever have one of those days that just brings ya to your knees?

[IMG]local://upfiles/271/700D8533A7FF4960A5F54B6C457BCE50.jpg[/IMG]

RLSH700 02-04-2008 06:03 PM

Tell me about it. Sometimes the urge is so overpowering I don't know what to do. I know I should be above it but I don't know if I have the strength. I first glace and I pray for God's help but sometimes I'm not sure if its enough. I look at its succulence and I don't know if I can resist having temped my eyes with its brightness and aroama. Then I beg for forgiveness as my will snaps. It's hopeless, I'VE GOTTA HAVE ANOTHER BANANA!!!:D But one isn't enough now that I broke the seal of my will, there like potatoe chips, once you've had one you have to have another after another after another until the whole tree is completely picked clean. I need to join BAA (Banana Adicts Annoymous).;)