Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   new 2009 Camaro spyshots... frontend looks like Challenger?! (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/new-2009-camaro-spyshots-frontend-looks-like-challenger-2663/)

RLSH700 02-27-2008 09:36 AM

RE: new 2009 Camaro spyshots... frontend looks like Challenger?!

GM copying off of Chrysler? No! Why would GM ever do that?;)

It looks like they took the lights from the Charger, but that is about it. A lot of GM's problem has been although they should be the market leader considering their size, they use a follower's strategy 90% of the time or more. GM come up with your own ideas for crying out loud. You have the dream staff, Chrysler has nobody, you can do better than this.

BootCamp 02-27-2008 12:59 PM

Looks like an insect with four sets of tiny little eyes (and long pointy teeth).

RLSH700 02-27-2008 01:51 PM

ORIGINAL: BootCamp

Looks like an insect with four sets of tiny little eyes (and long pointy teeth).
LOL! Funny, now that you mention it I see that as well. I'm sorry but I have never understood what anybody can see in those cars.

DK challenger 02-27-2008 03:47 PM

We will be seeing the front of them in our rear view mirrors alot!:D

Cheekie 02-27-2008 05:24 PM

If there was some reason that I could not get the Challenger I was considering the Camero. If no Challenger then for sure the Harley.

mopar2ya 02-27-2008 07:07 PM

Mopars and Harleys ;) yeah, baby!!

DSkippy 02-27-2008 07:13 PM

If I weren't getting this, I'd already be on my Victory Vision. I like the look of it. I just wonder if the Victories can rack up the miles like the Wings.

RLSH700 02-28-2008 07:14 AM

I'm sorry but I'm a Mopar man. If the Challenger was not available I'd go back to the Charger as my car. I'm going to get a Hemi powered LX car no matter what.

66Cuda 02-28-2008 07:23 AM

ORIGINAL: RLSH700

I'm sorry but I'm a Mopar man. If the Challenger was not available I'd go back to the Charger as my car. I'm going to get a Hemi powered LX car no matter what.

I'm with you there RLSH. Of the three "muscle cars" I think the Challenger is by far the most appealing. I personally find the Camaro to be offensive to the eyes.

RLSH700 02-28-2008 08:31 AM

ORIGINAL: 66Cuda

I'm with you there RLSH. Of the three "muscle cars" I think the Challenger is by far the most appealing. I personally find the Camaro to be offensive to the eyes.
That is my feelings as well. I also find it annoying that the Camaro was given another chance and the Firebird was not when I have always found the Firebird more appealing and found the Camaro more appalling.