Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   New Video and note the plates. (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/new-video-note-plates-1370/)

Paladin06 06-14-2007 12:37 PM

RE: New Video and note the plates.

It's been paid in full and I'm willing to run for pink slips against a car of equal value. I got over $25K in the motor alone.;)

RLSH700 06-14-2007 04:06 PM

$25K? What did you all do to it?

Paladin06 06-14-2007 04:31 PM

Because there were no off the shelf forged internals I had them made. Pistons, rods, crank. Custom intake and exhaust cams, valve guides and stainless steel valves, lightweight ZZ lifters with custom springs and ARP studs, heavy duty oil and water pump. Even had a lightweight crank pulley made.

The block was bored 20 over. Custom pistons rings and head gaskets. The heads have been ported, polished and have a 3 angle valve job and benched for max flow. The complete assembly has been blueprinted and balanced. I had a TRD Supercharger customized by PSE Superchargers. It now has a one off intercooler with the internals modified for 12 psi of boost. I'm running 10 today with a 50/50 Snow Performance water/meth injection system.

Of course I have upgraded the injectors and fuel rail, internal fuel tank fuel pump and filter filter system. The throttle body has bored out 3MM as well.

I think you get the picture as the list goes on and on.

Paladin06 06-14-2007 04:34 PM

Know something else funny, I only drive it once a week or twice a month at the most.:D

Nero 06-14-2007 04:37 PM

ORIGINAL: Puthy

What is a "toy" car sorry i don't know im just really interested in learning all i can.
I call all Toyota's TOYs just because I don't much like them. I have heard too many people have problems with them, however every once in a while a good one comes along. His' looks like it will last him or his daughter a long while. Enjoy it.

RLSH700 06-14-2007 04:38 PM

ORIGINAL: Paladin06

Because there were no off the shelf forged internals I had them made. Pistons, rods, crank. Custom intake and exhaust cams, valve guides and stainless steel valves, lightweight ZZ lifters with custom springs and ARP studs, heavy duty oil and water pump. Even had a lightweight crank pulley made.

The block was bored 20 over. Custom pistons rings and head gaskets. The heads have been ported, polished and have a 3 angle valve job and benched for max flow. The complete assembly has been blueprinted and balanced. I had a TRD Supercharger customized by PSE Superchargers. It now has a one off intercooler with the internals modified for 12 psi of boost. I'm running 10 today with a 50/50 Snow Performance water/meth injection system.

Of course I have upgraded the injectors and fuel rail, internal fuel tank fuel pump and filter filter system. The throttle body has bored out 3MM as well.

I think you get the picture as the list goes on and on.
Very impressive to say the least. You must be a good engineer to do all of that.

Paladin06 06-14-2007 04:46 PM

OMG don't I wish I could have it myself. A lot of $25K was labor of course.

Thanks for the comps. Once I'm stuck on a car I know no limits. I'm sure my Challenger will get equal, no dare I say better treatment/attention. ;)

Let the games begin..

Paladin06 06-14-2007 04:47 PM

We/she shall.

Thanks.

ORIGINAL: Nero

ORIGINAL: Puthy

What is a "toy" car sorry i don't know im just really interested in learning all i can.
I call all Toyota's TOYs just because I don't much like them. I have heard too many people have problems with them, however every once in a while a good one comes along. His' looks like it will last him or his daughter a long while. Enjoy it.

Nero 06-18-2007 04:11 PM

[sm=jawdrop.gif] Hey Paladin06 I love the pic of the Challengers!