Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Now I've got to with the Supercharger (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/now-ive-got-supercharger-3539/)

Paladin06 06-18-2008 05:34 PM

Now I've got to with the Supercharger

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/06/18/e...y-super-snake/

MrKrisSullivan 06-18-2008 07:47 PM

RE: Now I've got to with the Supercharger

Haha...yeah i've seen it already...well then your not gonna like the new Vette' they have planned withe a super-charger on it. Ha wow... well it's official then right...we have to super-charge this puppy to keep up with the competition... Yeah we all love big engines and naturally aspirated horsepower, but this is the 21st century... time Dodge get's on it for us. If not i know i want one anyway

tcchubb 06-18-2008 08:04 PM

they have been out for a while now. or least heard bout it for a while... them things are beast but they cost as much as a ZR1 or right around there...imo not worth the money they want for it... give me one any day but if i am forking out money give me the challenger 10 times out of 10

kevin2323 06-18-2008 09:37 PM

there are companies doin 600-700 N/A for the challenger with 3 year warranty so no forced induction is not the future........ its a last resort after you max out everything else but never the first thing :)

tcchubb 06-19-2008 03:18 PM

ORIGINAL: kevin2323

there are companies doin 600-700 N/A for the challenger with 3 year warranty so no forced induction is not the future........ its a last resort after you max out everything else but never the first thing :)

but how much money is being sunk into this hp?

mopar2ya 06-19-2008 03:30 PM

Hey Kevin... what's up?
I saw a thread with S/C 600-700 hp, but not without forced induction. What mod's will get you there without the S/C?

kevin2323 06-19-2008 09:56 PM

im not sure but speedfactory has 3different stage kits for natuarally aspirated engines with a 3 year 36k mile warranty on the motor i saw a b5 blue charger srt8 stage 1 NA for sale at 49k....im guessing thats with dealer markup but u can get it done to your car but its an amazing deal especially with the warranty. it is alot safer than forced induction but if you really want the SC they also have a 3 year 36k warranty on the SC too. [8D]

tcchubb 06-20-2008 07:56 PM

im not sure but speedfactory has 3different stage kits for natuarally aspirated engines with a 3 year 36k mile warranty on the motor i saw a b5 blue charger srt8 stage 1 NA for sale at 49k....im guessing thats with dealer markup but u can get it done to your car but its an amazing deal especially with the warranty. it is alot safer than forced induction but if you really want the SC they also have a 3 year 36k warranty on the SC too. [8D]

sound good. that is basicly what the super snake package is. send you gt500 to shelby and they converty it. great to see we can get great stuff like that now adays

G ///Money 06-29-2008 08:09 AM

beware of all these so called tuners coming out of the woodwork. They make huge claims yet have not laid eyes on the car yet.

MrKrisSullivan 06-29-2008 06:52 PM

The Super-Snake isn't naturally aspirated though....
Correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure they change the belt on the Super-Charger to produce more boost.... Along with other mods of course but im thinking this is why you see such a big jump in horsepower