Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Sighted a '10 Mustang. (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/sighted-10-mustang-6673/)

HeyItsWes 06-24-2009 05:36 PM

Sighted a '10 Mustang.

Like any Mustang, it was blah. I saw it and I wasn't sure at first. I thought it was supposed to be a redesign but the changes are so subtle it's difficult to see, I had to see the tail lights to be sure it was the new one. I was not impressed though. By the way it was a 6 cyl convertible and obviously brand new because it only had 30-day tags on it.

Coulda done better Ford, coulda done better...

tdub2112 06-24-2009 08:54 PM

Our dealership in Idaho Falls has one. Not that impressive. A dealer here also had a Crapmaro. Guhh.... One word to describe it is UGLY. The yellow color was pretty tho.

So I am now up to this...

Challenger- Seen five, rode in a SRT8
Camaro- Seen two, never want to ride in one. (not sure what model they were)
Mustang- Seen one 2010, rode in one 2009 V6.

My judging.
Challenger- I am a bit biased. But they hit it right on. The SRT8 may be pricy, But you get what you payed for. It bursts with classic touches and the power is there. A great car.
Mustang- The 2010 is a good looking car, and the updates are nice. I was tired of seeing the same car every other car on the road. THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! That's half the reason I don't like 'em. Everyone has one or wants one. And I'm sick of them. But don't get me wrong. They have some GREAT retro styling and the price is right. But after 5 odd years, they're old. Thanks for restyling a bit Ford.

Camaro- Wow. Were do I begin. This car is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY cheap. It's some 8K under the price of a SRT8 and has the same HP rating. Amazing. But the amazing stops there. The interior looks like a mix of something out of a "modern style home" and and Malibu interior. The Silver paint makes it look like a stupid spaceship. And it has maybe four retro styling similarities. Not too big a fan. If you can get passed the looks. then this car is a winner. But. if i have 34K for a car. I'll wait a few months more. Save some more money and but a Challenger or go with an R/T Classic.

Sorry if i kinda rambled on there for a while. It's late and I'm tired.

MrKrisSullivan 06-24-2009 09:57 PM

Umm... So you can't tell there's a difference in the Front End on the 2010 Mustang? LOL.
You had to see it from the back...Ok... The Front is definatly an improvement too... Still sticking with the Challenger, but the Mustang for sure put the gap closer with this model.

jdb840 06-26-2009 05:04 AM

I've seen quite a few of them around, but just like every other model there will be a million of them on the road very shortly. I don't really like the back end of them at all, but that's just my opinion.

TechmanBD 06-27-2009 06:56 PM

I liked the late 60's mustang and my design, never liked any other, and I don't like the 2010. The front end looks ok, I like the new hood, but the year end is butt ugly. Also the vents, unlike mine that all 4 are the round, has 2 round on the side vents and the middle 2 are squared.