Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Update on RLSH700 (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/update-rlsh700-5050/)

RLSH700 10-17-2008 02:28 PM

Update on RLSH700

Hey, its been a while since I've been able to be on here. Ever since we started to have problems, I have had the worst time gaining and maintaining access, plus my schedule hasn't helped either. I worked this past summer for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers as an Intern. Unfortunately they didn't have the budget to keep me so I'm job hunting again. I've got a few leads so I'm doing pretty good in that department. I finally retired my 1997 Intrepid. I sold it to my Aunt and Uncle who are having their teenage driver use it. It had 162,8XX miles on it when I sold it. I got a Steel Blue 2002 Intrepid ES with about 70K to replace it. I got it for a price I couldn't pass up on. I got a few exterior pics of an orange 2008 SRT-8 that I saw at a local dealership that I'll post one of these days. I've been out of the car loop for a while, but once I find the next job, I'll be back on track. How are you all doing?

RoswellGrey 10-17-2008 02:31 PM

RE: Update on RLSH700

Good to see you back. I thought you'd vanished. ;)

lear4406 10-17-2008 02:52 PM

Welcome back and good luck on your new purchase:)

RLSH700 10-17-2008 03:07 PM

ORIGINAL: RoswellGrey

Good to see you back. I thought you'd vanished. ;)
Thank you. I'm like bad luck, I never go away for good. ;)

Thanks lear, I've already put 3K on it. I'm trying to cut back on my driving.

joeyr 10-17-2008 04:31 PM

Good to you hear from you RLSH. Hope you find the job you looking for.

mopar2ya 10-17-2008 06:29 PM

Welcome back RLSH... good to see you posting again... maybe youre presence will help get this forum back to it"s roots...

Good luck in the job market... I personally think plenty of opportunity exists for those who diligently seek it...

RLSH700 10-28-2008 09:20 PM

Back again. I'm afraid that with the unstable market, I have limited time to come here and post, but I will definitely make an effort. I took a week to go back to where I went to college for some advice, then a family member died. She was 84 years old. She was my mother's Aunt; however, she was my sergeant Grandmother as she and my Grandfather would go to functions together and would visit my brother and I. She was a wonderful woman, and a great friend who will be deeply missed. She would tell it to you the way it was and if you were out of line, she would tell you off. She was a generous person and is one of the very few on my mom's side that I liked. I wish more people were like that honestly.

Thank you, mopar2ya. I'm glad to be back. I'm hoping to bring this back to a more family friendly and less typical hostile environment as I have found it to be in some threads. I think there has already been some progress in that. I have learned of a few possibilities, one would require me to move to Nevada, but I'm hoping to avoid having to do that. I have an interview Thursday. BTW, thanks to all of you who have put in the effort to keep the site going through all of this time. You've done a great job!

joeyr, correct me if I'm wrong but weren't you going to graduate, or am I thinking of someone else? If so, how's your luck been? If not, how much longer do you have?

BLK 6050 10-29-2008 05:44 AM

ORIGINAL: RLSH700

Back again.
I have learned of a few possibilities, one would require me to move to Nevada, but I'm hoping to avoid having to do that.
Welcome back.....If you have to go to Nevada...just remember they have a lot of "wide open" highways that are just waiting for Challengers to take advanage of................

RLSH700 10-29-2008 11:07 AM

ORIGINAL: BLK 6050

Welcome back.....If you have to go to Nevada...just remember they have a lot of "wide open" highways that are just waiting for Challengers to take advanage of................
Thank you, and I'll remember that. If I live out there, I might have the funding to finally get one of my own.

stevelegel 10-29-2008 03:29 PM

I noticed we've not seen your handle post RLSH.

things are good, you missed out on a bunch of the excitiment as we started getting our 08's and now 09's, and gloating about good deals and other topics. I posted about my summer road trip, and keep up the literature and memorabilia list.

Good to have you back
Steve