Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   We need to spice things up here! (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/we-need-spice-things-up-here-307/)

RLSH700 06-21-2006 04:50 PM

We need to spice things up here!

It seems like nothing much happens here. I suggest we use the off topic more liberally like we do at DF, and start chating about anything under the sun so then we can spice things up a bit.

Jeremiah 29:11 06-21-2006 05:14 PM

RE: We need to spice things up here!

I have been trying with best movies chase scenes and others like Challenger articles and pictures but it is tough. Nobody want to talk or type sometimes.

RLSH700 06-21-2006 05:16 PM

Yeah it takes some effort. I think what happened was some people got bored because nothing much was going on here so they don't come back. If we keep chating, I think we can revive the site.

TechmanBD 06-21-2006 05:33 PM

It is this way on the Ford Forum as well, and there are more members on there. But people mostly come on, post 1 question and never hear from them again.

Jeremiah 29:11 06-21-2006 05:43 PM

I'll be back in a few hours as I have to help my son build a balloon car........can you believe that and it is for a major computer company employee activity.

Maybe it is a team building activity.

RLSH700 06-21-2006 05:47 PM

ORIGINAL: TechmanBD

It is this way on the Ford Forum as well, and there are more members on there. But people mostly come on, post 1 question and never hear from them again.
Is that one of the ones that is related to this site and DF? It seems like that has happened a little here. I haven't been as active as I used to because I was busy (and still am) with Summer session, but I'm trying to improve on that. There is another forum (completely different subject than cars) that I visit on occasion that I don't like going to as much because the people are too polarized.

RLSH700 06-21-2006 05:48 PM

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

I'll be back in a few hours as I have to help my son build a balloon car........can you believe that and it is for a major computer company employee activity.

Maybe it is a team building activity.
Interesting. What use do they have for that?

TechmanBD 06-21-2006 05:52 PM

Yes, it is related. I am the site mod over there. I was thinking, one reason for the lack of people is they are wanting to see the challenger come out so bad, but are NOT getting their hopes up because there hasn't been OFFICIAL saying of what is really going to happen. I have other sites as well. One is for .NET programming(I rarely go there, but do when needing help or just bored and scrolling). Also DF and FF. Also Triumph site, where I am a section mod there. And I goto MF and read for technical stuff, but stay away from all the bs they have there.

RLSH700 06-21-2006 06:29 PM

I was thinking, one reason for the lack of people is they are wanting to see the challenger come out so bad, but are NOT getting their hopes up because there hasn't been OFFICIAL saying of what is really going to happen.
Your probably right about that. Since no one has the upcoming one, no one can talk about it. All we can do is dream about it.

And I goto MF and read for technical stuff, but stay away from all the bs they have there.
LOL!!![sm=lol.gif] Yeah, people tend to try to one up each other on forums like that, the stench of B.S. gets stronger and stronger as time goes on!

I have actually not been to those other sites yet. It is probably best that I don't; otherwise, I would probably be banned for being a critic.