Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   What is your favorite TV show? (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/what-your-favorite-tv-show-308/)

RLSH700 06-21-2006 04:54 PM

What is your favorite TV show?

What TV show is your favorite (doesn't have to include cars if you don't want to). My favorite is the Simpsons. I have seasons 1, 3, 5, & 6. My favorite character is Bart, since he raises H#!! and drives Homer and Lisa nuts. What is your favorite.

TechmanBD 06-21-2006 04:57 PM

RE: What is your favorite TV show?

1 favorite is hard to say. I guess right now, it is "Rescue Me" and "House".

and have to say "Supernatural". Wife's bread and butter for next season.

RLSH700 06-21-2006 05:02 PM

Rescue Me is really good. Denis Leary is one of my favorite actors.

Jeremiah 29:11 06-21-2006 05:09 PM

Well, mine is a little more serious than those but if there is one show I will not miss is "24" . Many of you have probably not heard of it
but neither has many of my friends so it doesn't surprise me. I guess I have always like the spy and intrigue shows and movies.

For me this show is so good I can't wait until the commercial is over with and it is very timely with all of the terrorist activities in the world today.

Of course, I watch by myself the Horsepower TV series as well on Saturday mornings.

RLSH700 06-21-2006 05:24 PM

24 is also good. The only reason why I don't watch it is I know I would be unable to tare myself away from the TV if I watched it regularly. I understand completely. Horsepower TV is also good.

TechmanBD 06-21-2006 05:25 PM

I know "24". But never really got into it. I do like spy stuff, but that just didn't grab me. I too watch Horsepower TV on Saturdays. I basically only watch musclecar and horsepower? I think that is what it is called. Xtreme 4x4 I never got into. I used to watch Trucks, I liked Stacey as the host. As goofy as the guy was, he was a good host. The 2 now get on my nerves. It is like they did that to have a tough looking guy on there.

Jeremiah 29:11 06-21-2006 05:35 PM

I watch all Horsepower TV for the education part, but my favorites are musclecar and horsepower. Trucks with Stacy was great and he was the best host. I really liked Sargeant Rock and Copperhead as my favorites projects. Those new guy on truck are okay but not great. Stacy would talk to you like if you were in the same room.

RLSH700 06-21-2006 05:39 PM

I use that mostly for the educational part as well.

TechmanBD 06-21-2006 05:56 PM

He not only spoke as if you were in the same room, he also had enthusiasm that seemd genuine. He looked as if he was having alot of fun on the show and with the trucks.

RLSH700 06-21-2006 06:06 PM

That is what makes a show more enjoyable is when it seems as though the person on show seems to enjoy himself or herself and relates to you. I can't stand the ones who seem like they think they are the only ones who know anything.