Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   What are your plans for this Easter weekend? (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/what-your-plans-easter-weekend-1219/)

RLSH700 04-04-2007 09:37 AM

What are your plans for this Easter weekend?

Once I'm finished with classes, I'm going to visit my family throughout the weekend. What are your plans?

1 Bad Mirada 04-04-2007 12:02 PM

RE: What are your plans for this Easter weekend?

nothing...i have to suffer through a trip to the inlaws in sunday.

mstrueby 04-04-2007 03:53 PM

im going 2 my aunts and KC RLSH700 u want 2 do something monday 2 celibrate our birthdays like go 2 a movie or something casue we dont have school

RLSH700 04-04-2007 04:08 PM

PM sent.

RLSH700 04-04-2007 04:45 PM

ORIGINAL: 1 Bad Mirada

nothing...i have to suffer through a trip to the inlaws in sunday.
Oh how fun. Well good luck to you on that, Patrick.

joeyr 04-04-2007 05:42 PM

I have church, work, and studying this week. Saturday I will walk in the CCC (Cresent City Classic) and all this week I will be studying and preapring for an important presenation i have to make in my mangt class monday coming up. If I dont do well...[sm=smiley11.gif]
(imitation wah-wah sound)

RLSH700 04-04-2007 06:44 PM

Ouch, sounds like this weekend might not be very much fun. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Nags 04-05-2007 12:27 AM

Going to Michagan to see my in laws

deranged 04-05-2007 07:53 AM

Home with family, ham and all the trimmings. Downside is I have to work that night.[:@]

McDonald 04-05-2007 08:57 AM

ORIGINAL: deranged

Home with family, ham and all the trimmings. Downside is I have to work that night.[:@]

Same here.. At least i dont have to work until the next morning.. Feel sorry for you.

Paladin06 04-05-2007 01:10 PM

Got a new bored out TB for my car. Going to get it installed, car tuned and dyno'ed..:D

Jeremiah 29:11 04-05-2007 07:26 PM

Just remember when you marry her, you marry into that family as well for life.

Have a great time. My in-laws are like a second set of parents to me. They treat me real good
and feed me good too.

joeyr 04-05-2007 09:37 PM

ORIGINAL: RLSH700

Ouch, sounds like this weekend might not be very much fun. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Thanks man, I'll need it.

RLSH700 04-05-2007 11:03 PM

Your welcome. I'm just happy that this will probably be the only weekend in a long time that I will actually get to relax and visit with my family.

jdb840 04-11-2007 12:43 AM

I put in a 2.5 in x pipe magnaflow exhaust on the challenger:). Oh it sounds so much better than the crappy 1 7/8 in stock exhaust.

This weekend a new project, edelbrock shocks and leaf springs.

lear4406 04-11-2007 07:48 AM

I will be recieving my KYB shocks and 1" front sway bar and 7/8" rear sway bar. I can't wait to install them and feel the difference. Let me know how the edelbrock equipment works out. I'm looking to improve my handling. I have a 340 and have always wanted to improve the handling. Good luck on your install and be safe.

jdb840 04-11-2007 10:52 AM

I've got a list of suspension parts to buy, money permitting of course. I will be doing both sway bars, torsion bars, Poly bushing kit, 20.1 steering box, tubular control arms.

Let me know on the sway bars, I here that they makes a huge difference expecially the rear one.

lear4406 04-11-2007 03:28 PM

I hope to have all the parts in by next week-end. I am working 6 days a week, 12 hours a day. But I look forward to my day off so I can work on the Challenger. I have been looking at power steering boxes and pumps. The one you are looking at, is it sold new or used. I have some spare cash on hand and my brother and I are going to Charlotte Motor Speedway on Sat. The auto fair is in town. I hope to find some hard to find parts or large parts I would have to pay $$$ for shipping. Let me know how the poly bushing kit works out.

Jeremiah 29:11 04-11-2007 09:52 PM

I still remember when I put anti-sway bars on my Challenger and it made a huge difference.......it was like a had a whole new car.

I got the bars from JC Whitney. I was 19 years old when I made the mod and installed them. This was the car I drove to college in everyday.

I had orange peelers for an exhaust. They were competitors to cherry bombs back then. Amazing how those are coming back.

When I started my car up every morning my neighbors knew I was going to school. Oooooohhhhhh YYYYeeeaaahhh! Like Ferris Buellers Day Off.

jdb840 04-12-2007 07:40 AM

I will be doing both sway bars, torsion bars, Poly bushing kit, 20.1 steering box, tubular control arms.
I haven't ordered these parts yet, hopefully this summer I will be able to purchase them

On the steering box, there's a company called http://www.firmfeel.com that makes a 20.1 manuel box that suppose to be awesome. There's also a couple other companies that make them, but off hand I don't know the names. Being we have power steering, I think you have to get an adapter for it.

Jeremiah, I had the cherry bombs on before the exhaust install, so I know what your saying. The magnaflows are a little quietier, but it is deeper in tone. I haven't taken on the rode yet to compare during driving situations, as long as it doesn't back fire due to tiny pipes I will be happy