Notices
Parts For Sale Looking to buy or sell parts? This is for individuals only! Any commercial threads will be removed.

Must see: Liberty Walk body kit for Dodge Challenger

Old 09-07-2015, 04:10 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Must see: Liberty Walk body kit for Dodge Challenger

I knew that our marketing team was working on establishing new contacts with a couple of cool brands during last few months, but today I was very excited to say the least, when I've spotted the Liberty Walk name in the list of new products for Dodge Challenger and decided to share it with you guys here on the forum.

These guys are world famous for their radical body kits for Lamborghini, Ferrari, Chrysler, Dodge, BMW, Nissan GT-R and more. Few years ago Liberty Walk projects blew up the covers of popular car blogs and magazines and today they keep us engaged with their new builds.

Of course I understand that it's not everyone's cup of tea, but some of the enthusiasts will definitely appreciate their style.

Massive overfenders with exposed bolts, bumpers lips and spoilers look exceptionally good with large wheels and lowered suspension.

Liberty Walk® - Dodge Challenger 2015 LB Works™ Body Kit

LB Works™ Fiber Reinforced Plastic Complete Body Kit by Liberty Walk®. Includes: Wide Fenders, Trunk Spoiler, Front Lip.

LB Works™ Fiber Reinforced Plastic Complete Body Kit by Liberty Walk®. Includes: Wide Fenders, Trunk Spoiler.

* This kit listed as a perfect fit for 2009-2015 models;

What do you think about this kit?

Legit or overkill?!
Old 11-10-2015, 05:36 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Liberty Walk will be available in the 2015 Need For Speed video game as one of the options on the Body Kit selector.

Needless to say that only the world's best manufacturers and brands were selected to be featured in the next version of this famous game series.
Most of the tuning parts such as body kits, spoilers and wheels showcased in the game will definitely get the superstar status in the closest future.

If you are looking for some show project on a base of a Challenger, Liberty Walk is something that you can't go wrong with.

The kits are available at CARiD