Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Regional Section (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/regional-section-37/)
-   -   5th Annual Spring Festival Registration in Irvine,Ca. (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/regional-section-37/5th-annual-spring-festival-registration-irvine-ca-7172/)

REDDOG 01-02-2010 07:32 PM

5th Annual Spring Festival Registration in Irvine,Ca.

The Date for the 5th Annual Spring Festival is Saturday March 20, 2010. The event will be held in Irvine, Ca and will be the largest event to date with a goal of over 700 LX/LC vehicles. This is open to all no matter if your car is stock or completely modified. Here is where you will see it all, put a face to the screen name, see vendors and meet the leadership of Chrysler.

This year the Double Tree Irvine will be the exclusive hotel for the event. The rooms have been reserved if you would like to make your reservations you may contact Marlo Klein, Director of Sales and Marketing, Doubletree Hotel Irvine Spectrum 90 Pacifica, Irvine, CA 92618, Direct 949-471-8605, Fax 949-471-8996. The room rate will be $89 with $7 overnight parking. The Double Tree will offer additional parking security the weekend of the event.

REGISTRATION will be open January 1, 2010 on www.SoCalLX.com. Until then make your plans to attend!

This is an event you don't want to miss. Plus there is no charge for this event just sign up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1L02vl03io

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZexFYlXmUU

REDDOG 01-07-2010 10:02 AM

Why you want to attend SF5:

We are all members of the forums because of the passion we have for these cars. So we post photos of our cars, our mods and ask questions about our cars. Spring Festival is where you will see it all and meet those who help us find the answers to our questions. You can see it all first hand and talk directly to members that you have become friends with on line. You may be a senior member or a newbie, have a full blown modified car or a totally stock car, it makes no difference to us. If it will be your first event you will not believe how great the people are. If you don't bring your car we don't care, someone in the group will give you a ride. This is an experience of a life time and those who return year after year will tell you so. That's why they post and encourage everyone to attend. Hope to see you there.

REDDOG 02-14-2010 01:34 PM

We have 78 Challenger signed up so far are you one of them? This is a show you don't want to miss.

canadiancanuck 02-14-2010 03:07 PM

I'm already booked in the hotel and the beach party!!! myself and a fellow LX member are cruising up from Calgary for this event, heard it was a blast last years from other members, so why not!!!(X's Revenge)

REDDOG 02-14-2010 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by canadiancanuck (Post 74163)
I'm already booked in the hotel and the beach party!!! myself and a fellow LX member are cruising up from Calgary for this event, heard it was a blast last years from other members, so why not!!!(X's Revenge)

Look forward to seeing you there.

For those of you not signed up yet this is something you don't want to miss. There is no where you will ever see this many Challengers in one place. We have people coming from 20 states and Canada.

canadiancanuck 02-14-2010 07:30 PM

Totals by State/Region

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

State/Region Count
** Total Registrations ** 492
Alberta 3
Arizona 32
British Columbia 11
California 365
Colorado 1
Florida 2
Idaho 1
Illinois 3
Indiana 1
Kansas 2
Missouri 1
Nebraska 1
Nevada 10
New Jersey 1
New Mexico 2
New York 1
Ohio 4
Ontario 3
Oregon 5
Texas 24
Utah 9
Washington 9
Wyoming

Totals by Model

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vehicle Model Count
Chrysler 300 - 300C 36
Chrysler 300 - 300C Heritage 2
Chrysler 300 - 300C SRT Design 1
Chrysler 300 - 300C SRT8 39
Chrysler 300 - Base/LX 6
Chrysler 300 - Limited 3
Chrysler 300 - Touring 5
Dodge Challenger - R/T 32
Dodge Challenger - R/T Classic 6
Dodge Challenger - SE 1
Dodge Challenger - SRT8 39
Dodge Charger - R/T 56
Dodge Charger - R/T AWD 2
Dodge Charger - R/T Daytona 25
Dodge Charger - SE 8
Dodge Charger - SE Plus 7
Dodge Charger - SRT8 47
Dodge Charger - Super Bee 11
Dodge Charger - SXT 15
Dodge Magnum - Base 1
Dodge Magnum - R/T 48
Dodge Magnum - R/T AWD 3
Dodge Magnum - SE 13
Dodge Magnum - SRT8 36
Dodge Magnum - SXT 39
Dodge Magnum - SXT AWD 1
Dodge Other 1
Other Other 9

I'm the only Challenger SE showing up, but I think that may be a typo as I have an SXT, that option wasn't given.

REDDOG 03-17-2010 07:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The meeting place for the Spring Festival will be the Chrysler Building at 7700 Irvine Center Dr. 92618 it is on the corner of Irvine Center Dr and Gateway Blvd. You enter the parking lot on Gateway Blvd. We will be meeting there at 8:30 A.M. and pulling out just before 9:00 to line up on Gateway.

george.mikal 05-04-2010 11:53 PM

thanks for sharing here