Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Sights N Sounds (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-10/)
-   -   08 Challenger caught on video... (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-10/08-challenger-caught-video-2382/)

jockomikey 01-25-2008 01:58 AM

08 Challenger caught on video...

Someone is selling a two minute video on ebay of a unmasked challenger. Check it out...

Paladin06 01-25-2008 03:59 AM

RE: 08 Challenger caught on video...

You got a link??

Yankee 01-25-2008 07:38 AM

Posting this without a link is just WRONG... [:@]

mopar2ya 01-25-2008 07:42 AM

Maybe we should vote to have users who bait us and leave no link banned from the forum... [:@]

:D:D

HeyItsWes 01-25-2008 08:20 AM

eBay Link

Here it is. I think the idea behind this is ridiculous. I'll just wait for it to come out and see it for myself than spend my hard-earned money on something I'll probably watch once.

Edit: Also, the seller didn't do his research. If it's an R/T, then it's a 2009 model, otherwise it's an SRT8.

jockomikey 01-25-2008 10:12 AM

Yeah, sorry about the lack of the link. It was 2am and I didn't know how to do it...

Axel 01-25-2008 11:58 AM

The guy also says that he's not going to send them out until he sells them all at $25. That's 1898 I believe so by the time he sells them all, if he does, then the real thing should be out. I might, huge might, pay $5 for it, but no way would I pay $25.00.

jockomikey 01-25-2008 12:13 PM

He won't sell that many at that price. Auctions only got about six days left, so he'll have to ship them soon. Your right, he should have gone for volume and charged $5.00. I too may have paid $5.00. I also don't think he knows the car will be out in less than two weeks.

HEMI04 01-25-2008 02:04 PM

I've always heard if a employee or someone who's helping in creating a new vehicle leaking information they get fired and prosecuted... can't every day people get sued the same??? or is it free game since they were out and about on the streets?

BootCamp 01-25-2008 02:38 PM

ORIGINAL: HEMI04
I've always heard if a employee or someone who's helping in creating a new vehicle leaking information they get fired and prosecuted...
If it's a "term of their employment" by written/signed agreement, incorporated into the general contract they're employed under (UAW contract?), or made known at the time of hire regarding "non union"/management positions, if they agree to maintain a level of confidentiality and violate that agreement, yes, they can be terminated and face civil/legal actions.

can't every day people get sued the same??? or is it free game since they were out and about on the streets?
There is no enforcable/legally binding agreement between the "public" and Dodge. If Dodge brings a vehicle into a public venue, it's done under the assumption that anyone and everyone may see it. If they wish to keep any/every part of the vehicle "private or secret" while operating it on public roads, they can disguise it cosmetically (such as a "bra" or "cover") as long as the vehicle still meets DOT regulations. The onus is on Dodge (or ANY manufacturer) to keep hidden what they don't want the public to see.