Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Sights N Sounds (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-10/)
-   -   Challenger Poster and Data Sheet Contest (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-10/challenger-poster-data-sheet-contest-329/)

Jeremiah 29:11 06-24-2006 11:51 PM

Challenger Poster and Data Sheet Contest

Okay it's about time we had a contest.

Put your creative thinking cap on and start drawing the best poster/data sheet of the new concept Challenger.

The rules are:

1. You have to have a picture of the concept Challenger but you can modify it and make it whatever color you want.

2. Needs to be scalable to 8.5" X 11" size. In other words if you printed it out, it would cover the whole sheet.

3. Both a description and specifications of the Challenger need to be on it somewhere.

4. The background can be graphics or some real background.

5. When you post your drawing be sure to tell which of the 4 categories you are entering. See list below. Also give your poster a title to make it easy to vote on.

The forum will cast votes and with 1 Bad Mirada's help on setting up the voting on the forum and breaking any ties that need to be broken.

The votes will be for:

1. Wow Factor award for best creativity, difficulty, and originality poster.

2. Funniest poster

3. Strangest poster

4. Bad to the Bone poster

The contest starts now and ends on Friday August 18 5: 00pm CST, the day before the Woodward Dream Cruise. You basically have 8 weeks.

Good luck!

This is all about bragging rights and pink slips LOL!

Jeremiah 29:11 06-24-2006 11:55 PM

RE: Challenger Poster and Data Sheet Contest

Let me be the 1st to enter and the category is:

Bad to the Bone

Title: The HEMI Beast

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/575CC72265AE4F2584ECB1C217BFB5BC.jpg[/IMG]

1 Bad Mirada 06-25-2006 09:31 AM

very nice! im sure that we have some photo choppers here who can do some crazy stuff, but i am not one of them...

Jeremiah 29:11 06-25-2006 02:37 PM

Don't feel bad as I do not fit that category either but I did my best even though I don't think with the left side of my brain.

Try anything.....maybe even something funny or strange with you sense of humor.

Thanks for your help with this in case for some strange reason we need a tie breaker but hopefully that won't happen.

Jeremiah 29:11 06-28-2006 07:57 PM

So what's up? Nobody wants to play. What has happend to all of the photo choppers?

This is supposed to be fun. If you are working on it but haven't posted yet then at least give us a
hint on what you are working on.

Jeremiah 29:11 07-06-2006 05:30 PM

Well, since the Challenger has been announced, there has to be artists and non-artists who want to take a stab at this.

Give it your best shot.

intenseblue98rt 07-25-2006 07:56 PM

Well I guess mine would qualify for the bad to the bone catagory...

Click Here to view my entry

Jeremiah 29:11 07-25-2006 10:30 PM

Very cool.....I like it.

Jeremiah 29:11 03-31-2007 07:33 PM

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

Okay it's about time we had a contest.

Put your creative thinking cap on and start drawing the best poster/data sheet of the new concept Challenger.

The rules are:

1. You have to have a picture of the concept Challenger but you can modify it and make it whatever color you want.

2. Needs to be scalable to 8.5" X 11" size. In other words if you printed it out, it would cover the whole sheet.

3. Both a description and specifications of the Challenger need to be on it somewhere.

4. The background can be graphics or some real background.

5. When you post your drawing be sure to tell which of the 4 categories you are entering. See list below. Also give your poster a title to make it easy to vote on.

The forum will cast votes and with 1 Bad Mirada's help on setting up the voting on the forum and breaking any ties that need to be broken.

The votes will be for:

1. Wow Factor award for best creativity, difficulty, and originality poster.

2. Funniest poster

3. Strangest poster

4. Bad to the Bone poster

The contest starts now and ends on Friday August 18 5: 00pm CST, the day before the Woodward Dream Cruise. You basically have 8 weeks.

Good luck!

This is all about bragging rights and pink slips LOL!

Well we did this about 10 months ago and we didn't have many takers. Just 2 including me.......that was bbboooooorrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnggggggg.

Okay not that we have more people on the forum and probably more photochoppers, do we have at least 5 people who would like to do this contest again
and we can keep the same rules. This time around you have a whole lot more photos to work with.

Jeremiah 29:11 01-26-2008 11:23 AM

Well now that we have more car graphics to work with and many more members with photochop expertise we should be able to come up with some pretty cool posters.

We will use the same rules as before. See the beginning of this thread.

We will make the deadline the day before (February 5, 7PM CST) the Challenger unveiling since most of us I am sure will be too busy gawking at the the unveiling pictures on February 6.

Here was the last winner:

https://dodgechallenger.com/forums/m...er/tm.htm#5512

Put your creativity caps back on and let's get started.