Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Sights N Sounds (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-10/)
-   -   Concept Charger (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-10/concept-charger-1559/)

chill21genlee 09-18-2007 01:16 PM

RE: Concept Charger

True, I have to admit, they showed blatant disrespect by putting the hallowed charger badge on a glorofied Toyota Camry. If they had called in ANYTHING but a Charger, I would be less irritated.... Oh, and also if they hadn't completely changed the design of the concept into an entirely different, and entirely inadequate, vehicle

ORIGINAL: joeyr

very nice, if it the current charger had another name ( i.e. cornet) most people on this site will not dislike the charger.

Paladin06 09-18-2007 01:17 PM

I hate to even think it but, we are not out of the water yet. They still have time to SCREW IT up..

chill21genlee 09-18-2007 01:24 PM

Let's not even think about it... happy thoughts, happy thoughts,
:D Will be just like the concept, happy thoughts... ok, feeling a little better now

ORIGINAL: Paladin06

I hate to even think it but, we are not out of the water yet. They still have time to SCREW IT up..

JJMPB 02-15-2008 12:23 PM

they didn't screw it up

cncpt2prod! 02-15-2008 02:26 PM

Now this car would have gotten all my money but DCX went the other way.

[IMG]local://upfiles/9/AF21EDCF17B24DD3AD33E476AB5BE13B.jpg[/IMG]
The production Challenger looks far better than this Charger concept.

Jeremiah 29:11 02-15-2008 07:45 PM

ORIGINAL: chill21genlee

Let's not even think about it... happy thoughts, happy thoughts,
:D Will be just like the concept, happy thoughts... ok, feeling a little better now

Now that is funny!

BootCamp 02-16-2008 06:37 AM

ORIGINAL: cncpt2prod!

Now this car would have gotten all my money but DCX went the other way.

[IMG]local://upfiles/9/AF21EDCF17B24DD3AD33E476AB5BE13B.jpg[/IMG]
The production Challenger looks far better than this Charger concept.

I would have found a way to get one of each. ;)

Jeremiah 29:11 02-16-2008 07:57 AM

Will you be getting a diecast model? :D

RLSH700 02-18-2008 08:17 PM

ORIGINAL: chill21genlee

True, I have to admit, they showed blatant disrespect by putting the hallowed charger badge on a glorofied Toyota Camry. If they had called in ANYTHING but a Charger, I would be less irritated.... Oh, and also if they hadn't completely changed the design of the concept into an entirely different, and entirely inadequate, vehicle

ORIGINAL: joeyr

very nice, if it the current charger had another name ( i.e. cornet) most people on this site will not dislike the charger.

Although this is an old post, it needs responding. Logically, how on earth can you compare a full-sized, RWD/AWD, V8, muscle-styled sedan to a FWD, bland, I4/V6/hybrid powered, unoriginal Camry. They look absolutely nothing alike and are compete opposites. I could see your point if you were referring to the new Sebring in comparing to the Camry but the Charger is nothing alike to the Camry. I will admit I liked the '99 concept much better, but I don't think it is all that terrible.