Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Sights N Sounds (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-10/)
-   -   Undercarriage Pictures (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-10/undercarriage-pictures-2518/)

Paladin06 02-07-2008 12:18 PM

Undercarriage Pictures

Anybody got pics of the undercarriage of the production car??

1 Bad Mirada 02-07-2008 12:53 PM

RE: Undercarriage Pictures

i dont know if anyone could get close enough to do so...the philly car was roped off, and the chicago cars didnit appear to have much up close access either...[&o]

tupperware 02-07-2008 01:18 PM

funny you should ask...just got back from Chicago and am sending photos now..took a couple of the rear suspension ... stay tuned...

Paladin06 02-07-2008 02:11 PM

You are the man!!!! Please advise when posted..

ORIGINAL: tupperware

funny you should ask...just got back from Chicago and am sending photos now..took a couple of the rear suspension ... stay tuned...

tupperware 02-07-2008 02:14 PM

ORIGINAL: Paladin06

I emailed them to 1 Bad Mirada about 30 minutes ago...

Paladin06 02-08-2008 06:02 PM

What happen to the rest of the pics??

I emailed them to 1 Bad Mirada about 30 minutes ago...

Jeremiah 29:11 02-08-2008 06:16 PM

They must have left the pics underneath the car. :D

This is the only one I found.

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/1746C3AA2778444AB132170E8EE6FD9C.jpg[/IMG]

Paladin06 02-08-2008 06:26 PM

No way this is a production car. look at the unbent metal tabs and unsealed metal plug (water proof) areas...:eek:

BootCamp 02-09-2008 07:56 AM

No way this is a production car. look at the unbent metal tabs and unsealed metal plug (water proof) areas...:eek:
....not to mention reinforced "patches" on the exhaust pipes in front of the mufflers for hangers - that have no hangers, tubs hanging which are not flush/sealed to/with adjacent tubs, the unbent tabs you mention,..... It sure looks unfinished. I hope you're right about this being some stage other than "production line complete". If not, we'll be in serious trouble.........
Does "modification" include "finishing the assembly line process"?
:eek:

MGDMike 02-09-2008 12:52 PM

ORIGINAL: BootCamp

....not to mention reinforced "patches" on the exhaust pipes in front of the mufflers for hangers - that have no hangers, tubs hanging which are not flush/sealed to/with adjacent tubs, the unbent tabs you mention,..... It sure looks unfinished. I hope you're right about this being some stage other than "production line complete". If not, we'll be in serious trouble.........
Does "modification" include "finishing the assembly line process"?
:eek:
Holy smokes!! I noticed the tabs but I missed that! Uhm.. wow:eek: