Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Keeping Fingers Crossed

Old 02-13-2009, 06:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Keeping Fingers Crossed

I went to buy a new Challenger R/T today that I talked to a salesman about last night. When I got there this afternoon he said he just took a deposit on it from a guy that just bought 2 one for him and one for his wife. The second car was from another dealer and guess what the other one was going to be my back-up car to buy if the first one fell thru. Totally screwed and upset the dealer did a locate right as I was sitting there and found one out of state which he is going to get Tuesday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one till it's in my garage. I took my own advice and jumped on the Employee Pricing after all of the confusion last week when it was on then off again. I'm also financing thru Chrysler for the $1000 rebate and getting the 0% financing as well. As long as everything goes well I should be a Happy Camper by the end of next week.
Old 02-13-2009, 06:24 PM

Default RE: Keeping Fingers Crossed

Congrats and enjoy your new ride. All the crap you went thru to get it will make it all the sweeter when you pull into your driveway with it. Enjoy.
Old 02-14-2009, 03:50 AM

Default RE: Keeping Fingers Crossed

It will be worth the short wait plus the $1000 and 0 interest make these cars priced right enjoy the smile will be on your face soon