Notices
New Member Area Are you new to DodgeChallenger.com? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

I luv my new R/T!!!

Old 10-29-2008, 11:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I luv my new R/T!!!

Just wanted to say hey to everyone and say how much I am enjoying my new Challenger R/T. It is everything I hoped for and more!! I've been waiting for 3 years since I first saw the prototype for them to finally come out and now that they are here, I'm in la-la land!! My fiance says I love the car more than her. In a way she's right!!!! I love the gawking and extended looks I get on a daily basis. It is one beautiful machine. Y'all take care!!
Old 10-29-2008, 02:08 PM

Default RE: I luv my new R/T!!!

A huge Congrats and Welcome to the forum RebelD...

Glad to hear you"re loving the car... haven"t heard of anyone yet who says they aren"t!!

Cheers! Have Fun! Be safe! Enjoy the Ride!
Old 10-29-2008, 04:47 PM

Having a ball with my 09 R/T 6 speed black all options and up to 330 miles after one week. Exhaust keeps sounding sweeter..........

Unfortunately, here in the great Pacific NW the weather is going in the dumpster tomorrow. Personally, I plan to paint brake calipers SRT red while the rain comes down.........

Heads up dudes and dudettes-now that www.custombrakelights.com has a Challenger template in development, here is hoping lots of us take advantage of this sweet and low cost customiziing item as soon as it appears on their website.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:11 PM

Welcome aboard bro. Souinds like a roadtrip to the Southwest is in order. Never rains here for more than a day or two.

ORIGINAL: tommyroadrunner

Having a ball with my 09 R/T 6 speed black all options and up to 330 miles after one week. Exhaust keeps sounding sweeter..........

Unfortunately, here in the great Pacific NW the weather is going in the dumpster tomorrow. Personally, I plan to paint brake calipers SRT red while the rain comes down.........

Heads up dudes and dudettes-now that www.custombrakelights.com has a Challenger template in development, here is hoping lots of us take advantage of this sweet and low cost customiziing item as soon as it appears on their website.
Old 10-30-2008, 06:41 AM

Congrats on your R/T! My wife picks on me when she says I pay more attention to my car than her.
I've never owned a car I enjoyed driving so much. Definitely take a road trip.
Old 10-30-2008, 07:08 AM

Congrats on the new R/T. Go ride and enjoy.