Notices
Appearance Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Blue Lit Dash on my 2009 SRT-8

Old 01-20-2009, 01:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blue Lit Dash on my 2009 SRT-8

I took delivery of my Black SRT-8 2009 Challenger in late November. I added the fancy pedals, the fancy grip handle shifter, the backup warning system, and the fancy silver door panels. I wanted to add something I had seen in a write up on the Challenger which listed all the MOPAR part and accessories available but I have since misplaced the article.

The item I was looking for changes the color of your spedometer, tachometer and other instrument panel from white to a "neon blue" color.

It was listed from around $ 299 or so. When I asked the dealer to order it and install it at delivery with the above other parts, he told me that it was not available. So I took the car only with the options listed above.

Does anyone know about the item I am looking for and is it now available?

Also can someone direct me to a list of all the options? I think I have everything on my car: the Kicker Stereo system, the UConnect and Advanced Nav. System with Sirius Radio and Traffic (1 year free and then I renew-??) and all the other options. The car came to around $ 47,000 on the sticker (NOT what I paid) so its fully, fully loaded.

And while we're chatting, if I took a photo of my car, how would I upload iot here to the site so people could see it? It is really beautiful. I can't believe how many people have come up to me and said WOW. Even Highway Patrol men admire my carsome have come up to me in gas stations and said that police departments are thinking of getting Challengers instead of the usual Chargers because of their "need for speed!"
Old 01-20-2009, 05:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Blue Lit Dash on my 2009 SRT-8

Congrats on the Challenger and I hope someone here can assist you.

Here in Georgia, the cops fulfill their need for speed by adding NOS to their special pursuit cruisers. I kid you, not.