Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

just a few pics of our B5 blue classic.

Old 05-11-2009, 12:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just a few pics of our B5 blue classic.

Old 05-11-2009, 06:18 PM

that sure is a nice car ....i bet a real woman owns that one.....now she needs to join the srt group and show us all up...lol....
Old 05-12-2009, 12:46 AM

Looks great, but it seems foolish to have Challenger in 2 different fonts on the car. They should have used the script on the front too. Wheels are great, I recently added them to my R/T.
Old 05-12-2009, 02:05 AM

Beautiful!!!!!
Old 05-12-2009, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by barry1309
Looks great, but it seems foolish to have Challenger in 2 different fonts on the car. They should have used the script on the front too. Wheels are great, I recently added them to my R/T.
i agree about the emblems.

i just decided to take the one on my grille off on my r/t myself...and put the r/t emblem in the very bottom right corner
Old 05-12-2009, 01:09 PM

Thumbs up

I to have to agree with replacing the grille emblem...but that's just my two cents...it's your Challenger, so do what makes YOU happy...
I do like that color, it really does look "classic" on the new Challenger
Old 05-25-2009, 02:19 PM

its really a shame that the b5 blue is not available in convertible form...the car looks amazing..personally i just cannot stomach any vehicle over $15K and i am sure the vert would have been stratospherical in price..i have debated for months over gt500 or a challenger....what finally ended the debate was chrysler's looming possibility of being disolved...dont get me wrong..5 years from now a sweet deal on a used challenger comes along i may just buy (i still believe it slays the gt500 on looks but falls short on performance goodies)..until then my hodaka's and my honda's keep me company..great looking color..sadly i just cannot support any detroit manufacturer right now as i believe 2 of the 3 are going to be toast and i am not going to get caught with an expensive vehicle that nobody has parts for or will support warranty claims
Old 05-25-2009, 03:50 PM

Angry

That,s the stupidist thing I have ever heard.Keep your foreign crap and go post that dribble somewhere else.I am a certified tech so you won,t put any thing over on me with your nonsense.Besides,you showed your intelligence when you said you had Hodakas,whoops,I mean HAJUNKAS. Yes,I worked on those trash heaps in the 70,s when they were new and we just scrapped em cause they weren,t worth fixin and were problematic and junk when new.
Old 05-25-2009, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
That,s the stupidist thing I have ever heard.Keep your foreign crap and go post that dribble somewhere else.I am a certified tech so you won,t put any thing over on me with your nonsense.Besides,you showed your intelligence when you said you had Hodakas,whoops,I mean HAJUNKAS. Yes,I worked on those trash heaps in the 70,s when they were new and we just scrapped em cause they weren,t worth fixin and were problematic and junk when new.
yoah dude..i drive a full size dodge ram and all the motorcycles i have is vintage stuff..i DO NOT own any foreign stuff other then vinatge bikes..and name me one american bike that was not a piece of crap..there aren't any..i remember in the 80's walking into my harley dealer and sidestepping oil dry all over the floor...will i buy an american vehicle right now...maybe ford...but the other 2 appear to have little chance of survival and i am not going to spend thousands of dollars on any product that i will be stuck with due to manufacturer closing up shop...it sucks but it is reality...challenger is a great car and my #1 choice for classic styling..mustang is not classic styling and the camaro is well the camaro..i wish like hell i could support detroit..but at this time the risk is huge concerning wether i would get stuck with a vehicle nobody would service and deprication would be on par with a bernie madoff investment
Old 05-27-2009, 07:20 PM

Nice car Deltaboxxx. It didn't take you long to put the script challanger on. Man, it took me three weeks just to get them from Restoration.

Quick Reply: just a few pics of our B5 blue classic.