Notices
New Member Area Are you new to DodgeChallenger.com? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Can any one help me findout...

Old 05-29-2010, 10:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can any one help me findout...

I have a 2009 r/t challenger. My cruise control light keeps flashing on its own while driving or when stopped. Its a quick flash,some times 45 flashes in a 10 mile driving range,and engine spatters when between 2 to 3 rmp. dealer says its just a light and nothing is wrong with the car, until check engine light comes on. I have video taped the flashing yet dealer(s) are telling me that it has to do it when they are driving it in order to diagnose it. I have filed paper work for a lemon law attorney. Any opinions?
Thank you.
franco@gambinosmidtownla.com
Old 05-29-2010, 11:39 AM

hahaha welcome to my nightmare, I had intermittent electrical problems with my 09' SXT and ended up suing Chrysler. No lemon law here, but if I had to wager a guess, I'd say it's a vacuum line, which is connected to a the cruise control sensor.

can always do what I did, pick up your car after they tell you nothing is wrong, drive it til the problem happens and limp the car back to the dealership for proof, but you have video evidence, so SOMETHING is wrong.....

good luck.
Old 05-29-2010, 04:07 PM

Wow. Thanks a lot. Eather way attorney says he can win this case. But then again who believes attorneys...! U.S lemon law says after several attempts they must refund your money. I just want my car fixed. I have no desire in getting rid of mine.Any how thanks a lot for the impute ill keep you updated, if i win .