Notices
Sights N Sounds Post your pics, videos, and sound clips here.

NEW Spy Shots

Old 06-28-2007, 11:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Spy Shots

It has a rear deck spoiler

Tail pipes have changed also.

http://jalopnik.com/cars/challenger-...ger-273280.php

[IMG]local://upfiles/9/A7EEFF8E0DB34A94B6EBE13BD6428A9D.jpg[/IMG]
Old 06-28-2007, 12:01 PM

Default RE: NEW Spy Shots

Looks like a 3rd brake light in the rear window and the gas port is on the left side. Can not tell about the B-Pillar.

Do I see rear seat head rest?
Old 06-28-2007, 12:28 PM

The head restraints look like the front seat. Also looks like a Satalite Radio antenna top rear center.
Old 06-28-2007, 12:35 PM

No, if you look closely you can see the fronts. Those I see are way to clear and big to be the front seat.

ORIGINAL: TechmanBD

The head restraints look like the front seat. Also looks like a Satalite Radio antenna top rear center.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:26 PM

OOOHHH I see what you are talking about, I had to download the pic and blow it up a little
Old 06-28-2007, 01:33 PM

Spoiler? Did you say SPOILER? IT'S A SPOILER! SOMEBODY GET SOME FRONT END PHOTOS NOW![sm=happy046.gif]
Old 06-28-2007, 01:57 PM

Yea, I'd say it's similiar to the old school T/A style. Not that goofy wing thing that was on the R/T.

ORIGINAL: deranged

Spoiler? Did you say SPOILER? IT'S A SPOILER! SOMEBODY GET SOME FRONT END PHOTOS NOW![sm=happy046.gif]
Old 06-28-2007, 02:55 PM
Super Moderator

You can see the middle holes in the rear are red which implies the rear light is all the way across. Hard to tell about the door handles
since it is in the shade of the side mirror.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:57 PM
Super Moderator

The price range below from $31k to $50K is a very large spread. I think I will wait before I get all excited.

Interesting comment about having a convertible.

Priddy's pride of spy photographers have already one-upped the KGP-caught mule from earlier this year -- now they've caught a production 2008 Dodge Challenger driving on a fast-moving highway. Here's the rest of what she's got to say:

"A Hemi V8 was no challenge for our photographer, as he was still able to snag a great shot of the upcoming Dodge Challenger on a fast-moving highway. And even though the pre-production Challenger was wearing a bit of vinyl - one can easily tell that the production model is nearly identical to the concept shown on the auto show circuit.

Dodge's all-new muscle car will be built on the new "LY" RWD platform in Ontario, Canada. Production will start in the spring of 2008 - and the Challenger will go on sale shortly afterwards as a 2008 model. Pricing is expected to start around $31,000, although it's rumored that the R/T models have all been pre-sold in the 50K range. A convertible is also expected to arrive in the not-so-distant future.

The official debut of the (production) Challenger will be on February 6th at the Chicago Auto Show - just 222 days away."

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:37 AM

Default RE: NEW Spy Shots - UPDATE

Civilian Espionage! 2009 Challenger caught with cameraphone
Posted Jun 29th 2007 9:13AM by Alex Nunez
Filed under: Spy Photos, Coupes, Dodge

Hot on the heels of Brenda Priddy & Co's new shot of the Challenger comes this great profile shot of a different mule taken by member "98Formula" at the LS1GTO.com forums. What's so encouraging here is just how faithful the overall shape of the car is to the concept. The retro profile is completely intact, and those sizeable wheels and tires look just right. According to the photographer, this car was snagged on 1-75 in Auburn Hills, MI. He said it sounded good, as its driver would give it throttle every so often, goosing the HEMI underhood. The cladding obscures everything aft of the doorline, so whether or not the production car keeps the show car's pillarless look remains a mystery. We sure hope it does, but the preproduction shells that made the web rounds back in April suggest that could possibly not be that case. That all said, this thing's looking pretty good so far. Expect plenty more sightings, as we now know there are at least two running around in the wild.

Great tip, Jim!

[IMG]local://upfiles/9/A057112C5DE048BB81609DADA275023A.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: NEW Spy Shots