View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 02:57 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NEW Spy Shots

The price range below from $31k to $50K is a very large spread. I think I will wait before I get all excited.

Interesting comment about having a convertible.

Priddy's pride of spy photographers have already one-upped the KGP-caught mule from earlier this year -- now they've caught a production 2008 Dodge Challenger driving on a fast-moving highway. Here's the rest of what she's got to say:

"A Hemi V8 was no challenge for our photographer, as he was still able to snag a great shot of the upcoming Dodge Challenger on a fast-moving highway. And even though the pre-production Challenger was wearing a bit of vinyl - one can easily tell that the production model is nearly identical to the concept shown on the auto show circuit.

Dodge's all-new muscle car will be built on the new "LY" RWD platform in Ontario, Canada. Production will start in the spring of 2008 - and the Challenger will go on sale shortly afterwards as a 2008 model. Pricing is expected to start around $31,000, although it's rumored that the R/T models have all been pre-sold in the 50K range. A convertible is also expected to arrive in the not-so-distant future.

The official debut of the (production) Challenger will be on February 6th at the Chicago Auto Show - just 222 days away."

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.