Old 02-14-2007, 07:18 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 transmission for Challenger?

Do you guys think there is any chance the TR6060 transmission discussed below will be in the Dodge Challenger?

Take a new 2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 and add additional Mopar performance parts; the result is a sinister looking concept coupe that made a surprise appearance during the 2007 Chicago Auto Show. An impressive, custom-engineered version of the new 8.4-liter V-10 growls from under the hood, and generates a stunning 675 horses. The transmission is the latest evolution of the Tremec T56 6-speed manual, known as the TR6060. It features 10 percent wider gears for higher torque capacity and a new synchronizer package. Club racers will applaud a new provision for adding an external transmission cooler. Tuner goodies included tubular exhaust header package, fully adjustable coilover suspension kit, high flowing, Cat-Back exhaust system, and 6 point racing restraints. Other race-inspired parts are adapted Viper competition rear wing and front splitter. Wrapped around the "Sidewinder" lightweight wheels with anodized finished are Michelin racing slicks, 18-inch in front and 19-inch back. An asymmetrical red Viper “Driver’s Stripe” flows over the length of the vehicle, and includes the steering wheel.

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/EC22D4B9B07746B4906FA4195BB4B672.jpg[/IMG]
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.